Ahh Sunday!

Hules

Silver Member
Off to look for a bike for the girlie at the car boot this morning (and some roller skates for me! ....long story! ). Then probably up the garden this afternoon if the weather is okay.

What's everyone else up to? Any ideas for lunch/dinner? I can't think what to do today.

Morning :)

Well I'm up bright and early as always on a sunday (kids have swimming lessons).

Weighed yesterday morning and lost 1.5lbs, slightly confused as I binged all week but I'm not complaining. Didn't have the best day yesterday either but done lots of decorating so hopefully the activity will make up for it.

Going to give faststart a go I think, do any of you remember it? Its meant to give better losses for first 2 weeks to keep you motivated. Fingers crossed :D

Think I might do a roast today hules, then something light for tea. Will see what the oh fancies and go from there. Think maybe that's where I'm going wrong, just grabbing food and not planning. Will try some forward planning this week and see if it helps.

Good luck,
Dan x

Yay! 1.5 is brilliant, you must be doing something right! I love roast dinners, you can make them really low if you are creative with the veg. I might have pork chops for lunch and a light dinner like you. Hubby has suggested pancakes for brekkie too yum!

Planning is definitely the key. When I'm on the ball I often plan my whole day, including my snacks with a few points spare just in case. Yesterday I didn't and had eaten more than I'd thought by the time I wrote up my tracker. If I hadn't already have had my tea I'd have been scuppered.

Oh and yeah, have tried fast start with good results (also tried it when they called it Kickstart too, done WW for years) though I tend to have good results anyway on the first week or so by just sticking to my points religiously - even better if I run too x get planning hun, it'll make all the difference!

hi ive just started ww old style , are there many of us ? I have been doing sw and getting nowhere , I did really well yrs ago on discovery so here I am hello x

Hey Redflo,

There seems to be a few of us at the moment doing discovery so the more the merrier :D

I personally didn't get on well with pp and done every diet club going but trying not to switch again.

Good luck and keep posting :)
Dan x

Hi Redflo, Not a lot of posters on this board, but enough at the moment to keep me motivated. I've tried WWs PP, old style SW, new SW and even old, old style WW pre-discover when you used to count breads, proteins etc. (I sound so old!) and discover is by far my favourite and the one that gives me the most consistent and positive results. When did you start? Have you a weig-in day? How's the planning going Dan?

Day going good so far thanks Hules. I'm determined to stay within points today to geta good loss next week. Planned my day and so far so good :)

Think I'm going to get some of the old recipe books I had out and have a nose just to keep it interesting.

Really hoping I can get my head into this week because I know I only need one good week to get motivated.

Good luck all,
Dan x

Yay, well done so far!! You can do it! I think the biggest priority is to stay within points today! When you have had all your points you stop, clean your teeth and maybe even put your PJs on :) That's what I do. Which books have you got? My faves are the 123 success for the soups and pure points 2. Though these are quite old! Heh! I have a little notebook for my tracker that my hubby 'checks' every evening (both to see how my day has gone and to check my maths!! :rolleyes:). It makes me stick to the plan a little more knowing that I have to show him he book. Works for me...

Hi Ladies sorry not checked in today. Been to ikea to get bedroom furniture aargh what a place! Craving sugar so much today do going to make sugar free jelly 2night. Dan you have done so well know its been a hard week for you maybe this is a turning point for you? Remind me is kickstart when you have 18 points and eating certain foods? X

Remind me is kickstart when you have 18 points and eating certain foods? X
Yep! I went to ikea the other day and forgot to pick something up that I'd been meaning to get, I had to walk for MILES to get back to it! It really needs some shortcuts! Hmm jelly, I should get some going for me for tomorrow! I'm currently roasting rhubarb from the garden, bit of sweetner sprinkled over, whack it in the oven yum! And point free too!

Hi LouMo,
Kickstart is 18points and can use them on anything you want. Only suppose to stay on it for 2 weeks though.

Don't know whether I'm going to do it as I just can't seem to get my head in it. Don't know if taking a break or just trying something like ccing is the way forward. Really need to find my motivation!

Good luck all,
Dan x

Back