AHHH STS

jayne3110

Gold Member
I've followed the plan 100% and stayed the same.This is the 2nd time in 4 weeks this has happened.:sigh:
I know that if I stay on plan I will lose weight but it is so annoying.
Oh well no good moaning about it, I will start keeping a food diary on here again and see if that helps.
I know it isn't a sprint and it is a marathon but I would just like to not be running on the spot
Thanks for listening
Jayne

im the same this week you are not alone i was dissapointed but hey we didnt gain so thats good and maybe we will have a bigger loss next week. I'm still 100% previousley i would have just gone on a binge straight after weigh in but i seem to have more determination to succeed at the moment x

Oh hun! I understand your frustration!! All I can say is "IT WILL HAPPEN!!" You done so well already! Chin up, keep at it and in no time you'll be where you want to be.

Keep me posted. Good luck!!

Scouzer. X

I feel for you, I have only lost 2.5lbs in the last 6 weeks. One week I expected to stay the same because I ate out twice. The rest of the time I just don't know. My weigh in is tonight if I stay the same again as I have the last two weeks I'm going to scream!! :(

Thanks Scouser
Natasha I'm trying to be positive, good for you with your determination,I'm going to try and take a leaf out of your book
Mumoftwo Good luck with your WI tonight fingers crossed

Back