Ahhh what to have

for tea?? I am quite hungry & my boyfriend is torturing me by eating a big juicy pizza with potato skins right next to me! :(:( boo, what can I have for tea? I'm on a green day x

Not sure what you've got in - I've hardly got anything but I do have some eggs, some left-over brocoli and cauli, some extra light laughing cow triangles, some bacon, some cottage cheese and some left-over boiled potatoes - doesn't sound much but I'm going to transform it into a quiche and by spraying the potatoes with fry-light and putting them in the oven at the same time.........? - Well that's what we're having for tonights tea (I've had this before and it does taste nice - honest) - hope you can knock something up without going off plan too? Best o'luck'n'stuff

firstly beat him for sitting next to you with pizza, how about sw chips, eggs and beans?

Not sure what you've got in - I've hardly got anything but I do have some eggs, some left-over brocoli and cauli, some extra light laughing cow triangles, some bacon, some cottage cheese and some left-over boiled potatoes - doesn't sound much but I'm going to transform it into a quiche and by spraying the potatoes with fry-light and putting them in the oven at the same time.........? - Well that's what we're having for tonights tea - we're on EE so it's all free except the HE a for the cheese triangles - (I've had this before and it does taste nice - honest) - hope you can knock something up without going off plan too? Best o'luck'n'stuff

My boyfriend ate a yummy footlong subway yesterday in front of me - men ey!!!!! When I am in dount and hungry (which I bet you are being next to his food!) then I make some SW chips :)

Back