• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ahhhhhh

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Put it behind you, and CHUCK THEM AWAY lol. Though its hard to do that if you dont live alone x

S: 11st0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st4lb(2.6%)
I had a whole box of dairy milk over the weekend, and with it being new years i had alot of cake and booze... i must have put on alot of weight, but i know i have to push on and force myself to say no, i only ate a portion of my over sized meal and had no cake.. YAY me :)

G.Luck and snap outta it! No more choccies!

Shaz J

S: 17st8lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 2st8lb(14.63%)
ive been totally on plan today - first day for a few weeks but it was sooo hard! but now its nearly bed time and im feeling well pleased with myself and hopefully i shall have another good day tomorrow. If you try real hard you will be so pleased when youve resisted them, also i find i kinda get on a roll and one good day (should) lead to another as i now feel inspired to carry on. You can do it!

Quality Street - cheap chocolate!! Nowhere near good enough for the likes of us. We will only deign to eat the very best, the most expensive chocolate - and we don't have any, so we can't.

Say it to yourself - did that help?????

gobolino

Gold Member
S: 12st8lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st10lb(5.68%)
Give them away ! Or pop them in the freezer - one of the quality street toffees will last ages out of the freezer!

minn_82

S: 14st7lb G: 11st0lb
Ive still got so much in our cupboards, even got the xmas pud and stollen in there still - me thinks the OH is going to be taking a few bits into work next week to help me get rid of them.

lulubelz

S: 15st12lb C: 13st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st2lb(13.51%)
Awww.....back on the wagon I guess for you then hun! Dont worry.....it happens to the best of us. I ate sooooo much over christmas its unbelievable, but back on the wagon, put it down to experience, and move on hun! :)

S: 11st7lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 1st4lb(11.18%)
Give them away! Nasty little critters! Once you've popped you can't stop.... Good luck getting back on the wagon!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
cheers guys