ahhhhhh

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by nico, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. nico

nico Full Member

ahhhhhhh what have i been doing to myself i've been feeling low lately due to the amount of uni work and placement and i have, and have not stuck to sw at all and now i'm feeling low because i want to lose this weight :cry: think i need to give my self a kick up the bum and get back on track :( i just havent had the time to go shopping or prepare any food. new start - starting tomorrow (i mean friday as tomorrow never comes) right thats my winge over and i've given myself a pep talk now all is left is to plan ahead for next week, and hope i still by some miracle lose some weight and not put it on lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    You know what you have to do, good luck getting back on track x

4. Safia

Safia Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww put a line under it and start fresh tomorrow. I know uni time especially near deadlines and exams is extremly stressful but you seem determined so that counts. Try when you have some free times to write down your menu for the week and maybe put some stuff in that can be prepared quickly or something that you can freeze and use when you may not have time to cook x

5. nico

nico Full Member

thanks both xx

but i wish it was just uni but being a mature student come with additional obstacles such as teenagers, house work, and worst of all the husband lol (only jokeing love) i'll get there may end up taking the scenic route though.

6. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck getting back on track as safia said draw a line under it and start afresh doesn't matter if u take the scenic route as long as it comes off in the end :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.