ahhhhhh

nico

ahhhhhhh what have i been doing to myself i've been feeling low lately due to the amount of uni work and placement and i have, and have not stuck to sw at all and now i'm feeling low because i want to lose this weight :cry: think i need to give my self a kick up the bum and get back on track :( i just havent had the time to go shopping or prepare any food. new start - starting tomorrow (i mean friday as tomorrow never comes) right thats my winge over and i've given myself a pep talk now all is left is to plan ahead for next week, and hope i still by some miracle lose some weight and not put it on lol

You know what you have to do, good luck getting back on track x

Aww put a line under it and start fresh tomorrow. I know uni time especially near deadlines and exams is extremly stressful but you seem determined so that counts. Try when you have some free times to write down your menu for the week and maybe put some stuff in that can be prepared quickly or something that you can freeze and use when you may not have time to cook x

thanks both xx

but i wish it was just uni but being a mature student come with additional obstacles such as teenagers, house work, and worst of all the husband lol (only jokeing love) i'll get there may end up taking the scenic route though.

Back