Ahoy there good ship WeMITT

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by lady_fluffstar, 6 January 2007 Social URL.

1. lady_fluffstar

lady_fluffstar Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Permission to come aboard?

If I want to get to my ideal body weight I need to lose over ten stone, I currently have a BMI of 51.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi again LF!
    (You're going to think I'm stalking you! lol)

Welcome to the wemitts!! :) Everyone here knows what it's like to have a lot of weight to lose. We realise that, after everyone else is done and dusted, we have to dig extra deep to keep going.

There are some fab success stories: Westhills and Summerskye to mention but two.

Looking forward to sharing your journey with you.

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hi Lf welcome and good luck with your weight loss, when I started I needed to lose at least 13 stone. I have not yet decided on a target weight but under 11 stone would be nice.

5. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Hi Lf, with the wemitts is a good place to be - it's full of folk with big journeys to make and lots of good ideas about getting there!
    I have been messing about for a while but am back in the zone today. I am healthy eating with a food and feelings diary and am ready to get to get the next stone off!

Good luck with your plan, Love Barbx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.