Aimee Lu's Weight Loss Diary

Sounds muscle-y maybe. You could try doing stretches and stuff to loosen the tightness you feel, just google or youtube some. a hot bath might help. If it carries on get yourself to the doctor or something.
Best wishes.

Yeah, I think I'm going to book an app at the docs about it... its getting, nicely saying, fecking annoying!!!!!

Back, and soggy... :(

Well, I did have a good time on my little anual folk frolic... but I must say seeing as it just chucked it down.. it was a bit of a dissapointment :(
But - it made me eat less crap food and drink less alcohol! Who wants Pina Colada and cheese and biccys in the pouring rain in waterproofs on a completely drenched fold chair struggling to fight your umbrella position? NO-ONE. I must say I rereated to the tent to eat more or less a whole bag of lime doritos and the sour cream and chive dip... :/ Hey, it was peeing it down and i felt very sorry for my sodden self!! And to top it all off, Sunday was blooming glorious sunshine, what a kick in the fecking teeth!!!!

Anyway, now that I'm back im going to get back on the road, (she says eating a plate of chips and BBQ sauce :confused:).
But, with the execption of an extremely busy and stressfull day today, I'm now back in play :).

And since my replies to the topic of my painfull legs etc were all advising towards going to the docs, I'm thinking that's the way to go. I'm thinking I'll book an app for Friday. Wednesday im hopefully carpet fitting and Thursday im paintballing so no can do those days!
Again, I'll be walking to and from my work prog tomorrow which is quite a taxing walk so that'll hopefully burn off the naughty cals from today :) And again a healthy lunch is packed, so my goal is to make tomorrow, make today feel less hard hitting! Ahaha :rolleyes:

Hope all is well with everyone gonna check up on you all soon :D

Good luck getting back on track. Sorry to hear that it rained though, bad times, especially in a tent.
Gah, I looove doritos, want some soooo bad now, lol.
Have a fun week, sounds like it will be anyway :)

Okay, get ready for a long long entry!!! :S

Well, what a hectic past couple of days!!!! :(

I'll do this in day logs I think...

Thursday - Paintballing was a bit of a disaster :confused: I absolutley was up for it and well excited... and then when it got to the first game... I could've actually shat meself. I have never paniced so much in my life!!! So needless to say me and the other girls that backed out just sat in the safe zone and chatted all day... bit of a let down.

Friday - My lovely dad and ex step dad lay down my gorgeous brand new carpet! So I arrived home to a beautiful room. I rushed around with dad getting all my furniture back into my room before my docs app in the afternoon... but I fell really ill with a headache, which as quick as lightning turned into one of my horrid intense as hell migranes :cry: And because it was really different than the other ones Ive had my sisters boyfriend called me an ambulance. My gran and her sister had brain hemrages whent they were younger so I have to go in hosp whenever they change... although this was the first time they've kept me in over night :( It was horrible.

Saturday - After a clear CT scan I was allowed home... thankgod. But now they've said I have to watch my migranes even more carefully :(:(:( SAD TIMES INDEED! So I went home and recovered.

At the hospital, they had to weigh me... And since I've not had scales in my house for a year or so... I thought since I didnt really notice me put on much more weight, I thought I was still around 11 stone. I had the most horribe shock of my life... I'm actually 12.11 stone now :eek::cry::cry::cry::cry: And I know for some people on here who may weigh more that might be one of thier goal weights... but this is shocking for me. So now, I've been terrified into loosing weight. I'm now really really determind to loose the weight I didn't even know I had! :mad:

My dad is really gonna help me and he's got in all the healthy food I like :eek: And he's gonna buy me some stuff like a proper set of scales etc. And my sis and her bf and my bf have all said they will help me too.

I've got rid of all the traces of fatty snacks from the house and told my family to hide them. I'm now going to walk, everywhere!

I'm so determind to do this now, it has actually made me depressed beyond belief.
If I even so much as think about a chocolate bar I feel sick.

I'm off to my bf's today to practise for a gig i've got next weekend. So I'm gonna make myself some targets whilst im away and organise them when I get home.

SO, untill then bye byes! I'll come and see how everyone else's doin when I come home too :)

Thanks for everyones support and help, love to you all!!!
xxxxxxx

hey there aimeelu:)
sounds like a horrible experience you've had with the migrane,and hospital.
but so glad your scan was all clear.
you sound so motivated now though,so maybe a blessing in disguise for you?
they do say,sometimes we have to reach a really low point before we make a firm decision to make a change for the good.
and eating healthy is gonna be a good thing regardless.:)
was wondering about the pains in your legs,maybe you should think about doing a little bit less on the ex bike for now?cos if thats a recent thing you've started it could be the cause.my legs used to kill me when i rode a bike without easing into it gently.
your family sound really lovely,taking your needs seriously,and pledging their help and support,and well done you for letting them know how you were feeling about stuff.
i think it's brilliant that you are doing your thing in the band,no matter what,never let your weight put you off doing something you love.i've made that mistake in the past,and it's no good!
and by the way,paramore are one of my daughters fave bands(she's 12,and practicing the guitar,cos she reckons there are just not enough girl guitarists around)but her all time fave band of the mo are a7x,she just loves 'em!(especially synyster!!)
anyway,i think i'm rambling sorry:giggle:
glad you are ok(ish)and hope you enjoy your gig,and come back and tell all when you're done.xx

Doing really well ! :)

Miss Bee:
Thankyou so much for your help lately, as I've said before, it feels so nice to have the people on here actually care about me and my journey!! :rolleyes:

I definatley think that this has been a blessing in disguise!!
I dont think the pain in my legs is from the bike, as i've not really used it much and I've had the problem since before i even got it :( but my docs app will be on weds next week so I'll run through it all with the doc.
My family are being incredible about my diet and lifestyle change :D I love them so much!!
Yeahh being a fat front woman is hard:cry: all the comments and stuff but, I'm just braving it and focussing on how I will look in future ;).
Awwww, your daughter sounds awesome! I love kids that have that sorta attitude to music, i was exactly the same when i was young! You tell her from me she's got good things coming to her if she keeps it up, female musicians are the best! One of my favourite bands she might like are a band called Flyleaf, its like a female fronted softer A7X (of which I also think are amazing!! Syn is amazingly sexy :cool: lol ) I reckon she'll like them alot, is she dosent know about them already!

So, diet update =
Doing really really well! Eating so much fruit and veg and glugging down the water like no tomorrow!! I've also been doing more moving about, short light sessions on the bike, walking the dog etc :) Possibly going to start doing some toning exercises next week too.
I'm going to book my app with the doc for next weds, cause I want to see a specific doctor about it all, so ill see what happens there.

Got a gig on Sunday, bit nervous! Im not doing it with the band, as our drummers on hol, so im doing a solo set with my bf doing some piano :) looking forward to that! Got myself 2 new dresses to choose from for the gig too. And even though they're from a charity shop i still feel nice about treating myself to them :D im a sucker for a bargain!!

Gonna check up on everything and everyone else tomorrow, its late! lol

night people, love to all!!! xxx

Got to love a bargain man!! lol.
Good luck with the gig, I'm sure you'll be great! I love anything that's just a singer and a piano, or even just a singer, like 'your house' by alanis morrisette (from the jagged pill album, was the hidden bonus song).

Glad to see you're being really healthy! I've found that the lowest calorie meals are always like the ones they used to eat in the war, with like 1 meat and 3 veg with gravy or something. That's why my grandparents were so slim I suppose.

Best wishes hun, keep up the good work :)
Hope your drs thing goes well too btw.

Hey there everybody!

Well I’ve had a good weekend. The gig went really really well! :D:D I didn’t expect as many people as there were to be there and the reaction I got was incredible! You see it was a metal based bands all day gig thing in my local pub I work in from time to time. So I was shocked how many people actually cheered after each song! :rolleyes: I mean I did pick heavy-ish songs (paramour, flyleaf, evanessance etc) but cause they were acoustic versions I didn’t think people would be interested at all! I even had loadsa people come up to me afterwards too, plus one guy said he wanted my band to support his! Ahhh what a result!! :D:D:D

I was very naughty indeed though, in terms of food.:(
I had a chippy tea for my dinner last night and a roast tonight. But shockingly, I’m not tempted to go back! I’m actually looking forward to getting back onto my healthy meals and snacks again! I just feel so good when I’m eating well! :)

Starting college this week and since they have their own amazing gym I’ll be going there from next week, bit nervous about it though! :confused:
Buying a proper set of scales tomorrow too, so my ‘buy a set of scales and set a weigh in day’ goals shall be completed! :)

I’m also now green haired! So good to get back into my amazing bright hair colours again :D

Going to book my docs app tomo morn seeing as I woke up with a horrid migrane on Friday so couldn’t call up.

Anyway, hope everyones well! xxx

hey aimeelu:)
the gig sounds brilliant!:D
so glad it went well.
and i would'nt worry too much about having a naughty chippy etc,i'm sure you burned loads of cals gigging!:party0049:
anyway you sound right back on it now.
college gym should be good,i hear what your saying about being a bit nervous though,but it'll be ok once you start.the thought of doing something new is always more nerve racking than it actualy is once you do it.
good luck with the docs too hun.

keep smiling:D

Sunday 5th Sep Diary Entry

Well hello everyone! Had a really good past week or so since I last checked in :D
I started my new college course in child care, which is sounding really good but a lot of hard work! Soon, I’ll be doing 3 days in college 9-4 and then 2 days on placement 8-4.30 and in schools and nurseries I’m pretty sure I’ll be completely knackered by the end of the day! Lol :confused:
In terms of eating and exercise, doing brilliantly well! Being at least under 200+ calories under my goal every single day, with exercise! Feeling amazing! Never been happier about doing a proper diet in my whole life. :D:D
Living off Gino’s Idiet book at the moment though, and trust me his diet food is as gorgeous as his face! :p
My docs app is booked for Wednesday about my legs etc, so hopefully that’ll go well enough.
Also, something that I’m so unbelievably happy about is that my wonderful dad surprised me with my birthday treat this week, I’m going to see Darren and Lilia (off strictly come dancing – me and my dad are completely bonkers about it) at the Blackpool tower ballroom!!! So excited!!! He’s taking me away there for the evening as well!!! YAYYYYYY!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

How’s everyone else??? :)
xxx

Hi everyone, if your even still there.
Im in a really terrible place in my life right now, so theres not really much time to go on here...
Diet is still happening but lets just say im in one of those typical periods where nothing seems to go right for you and of course, my depression returns.
Hope to come back on here soon and chat to all you lovely people that have most probably forgotten about me by now.

Laters x

hi aimeelu:)
sorry things are a bit rubbish for you at the moment.
the main thing to remember is that whatever bad stuff is happening always becomes history in the end.
glad you are still managing to keep dieting,and even if it's not always 100%
that is something that no matter what,you are doing for you,and you are in control of.
i always check for you.
you're not forgotten:)
hope to see you back on here feeling more cheerful soon.
be the strong girl you are,and dont let yourself descend into the gloom of life for too long.it's not worth it hun,and you're worth more.
if you ever want to pm me,please do.
take care.xx

Back