Aiming For A Loss - top tips?

krupskaya

Gold Member
Well guys, I'm hoping for a loss of 2lbs this week (WI Thursday), which will take me to my second mini goal of getting into the 11stone bracket. Any top tips to follow re now and thursday? I'm on the green plan as I'm a veggie. I might be being a tad optimistic as I lost 3lbs last WI so may have STS or even put on...Any top tips gratefully received (short of amputating a limb lol).

My tips are to plan EVERYTHING - plan your meals, plan your shopping - plan the day ahead - if you have a plan and stick to it - its simple!!!

Oh and weigh everything - so invest in some nice kitchen scales so you can keep tabs on things - cheese is best grated, cos it looks more that way!!! hehe!

Follow the rules for the day - ensure you have your HEA and HEB choices and your minimum 5 syns per day.

Good luck xxxx

Thankyou for the tips Elle Bear - gotta pow pow pow those pounds away lol!

Thankyou for the tips Elle Bear - gotta pow pow pow those pounds away lol!

totally!!! pow pow pow pow pow!!!

although i should read my tips and follow them myself - ive been a naughty bear this week, too much tempting food about at home!!! :eek: and :break_diet:

Onwards and downwards tho - im doing my best to claw it back!!! :D xxx

I want to boost my losses and so have gone from green to having a week of alternating between red and green.
I won't be eating much meat so am hoping red (well, plan neutral) meals like quorn sausage and swede mash, butternut squash stuffed with roast veg and feta, will help me as this is cutting out carbs whilst sticking to SW.
Can't sell it as a top tip though as I haven't tried it yet ;)

I want to boost my losses and so have gone from green to having a week of alternating between red and green.
I won't be eating much meat so am hoping red (well, plan neutral) meals like quorn sausage and swede mash, butternut squash stuffed with roast veg and feta, will help me as this is cutting out carbs whilst sticking to SW.
Can't sell it as a top tip though as I haven't tried it yet ;)

Sounds like a good idea though. Keep us posted on how you do. X

Yup- all those summer berries are great as Derbynanny says.

Also- another golden rule is drink lots of water and avoid salty foods leading up to WI as they tend to bloat you

xxx

I agree i think planning is the key. I plan a weekly meals chart, breakfast lunch and dinners. and stick to them! if i havent got things written down and not planned i'll wander off and find something naughty!!!

I have a busy erratic life style, so can only go to supermarket once a week, so all meals planned and bought for.
I made a chart up on the computer with days of the week, spaces for Healthy extras, breakfast, lunch and dinners and then syns. my husband is also on the diet, so its pinned up at the beggining of the week then he knows what he has to play with during the day.
Working well for us, 6 stone off between us this year :)

Thankyou for the tips lovely laydeez but I'm afraid I've blown it already. Was feeling very wobbly psychologically at lunchtime, as well as being hungry, so ate my face off. I can't possibly tell you everything I ate but sticky toffee pudding and custard was a feature! Feel physically sick now, and a bit glum. Ah well, these things are sent to try us...

Calculated that I just might pull it back by thursday if I'm super strict. X

Back