• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Airports - Recommendations

I don't have any particular recommendations, but every airport has a website which usually lists the food outlets available - then you can check the restaurant's website to see what they usually serve.

You can take food through now.... we usually eat before we go and take plenty of salad and filled rolls/pitta bread (wholemeal b box), saves a fortune.

enjoy your hols xx

Good idea- and if possible, go for a jacket potato! Can't go wrong there :D
Apparently you can't. I don't have enough posts to give a link but if you can find my thread title "When Is A Syn Not a Syn?" about a meal I had in Stansted Airport last Saturday, you'll see some discussion about it there - apparently some places cook their jacket potatoes in oil :eek:

Last edited:

Clairebear1000

A determined Bear
Apparently you can. I don't have enough posts to give a link but if you can find my thread title "When Is A Syn Not a Syn?" about a meal I had in Stansted Airport last Saturday, you'll see some discussion about it there - apparently some places cook their jacket potatoes in oil :eek:
REALLY? That is shocking! I'm going to try and find that post of yours now. Wow, can't believe that, I assumed it was always a safe option!:sigh: