Aisha's Weigh In

Aisha_Mango

End of week 4 .. 3lb loss! I suppose i should be somewhat happy with that but i guess im just an impatient person and would love it to come off faster lol

3lb is a good loss, well done aisha.

Thaaaanx x

Iv been having a mixture but im quite picky so i think im just gonna stick to the few i like, Im in love with the crispy choc shake but just have it with a little milk and mostly water. Spag bol, oatmeal, museli bars. Its not a great selection but its all stuff i love so i dont mind eating the same thing everyday lol

Hey aisha x congrats. Sadia here x how mch have you lost in total? With slim n save? Is it mixed with water??im thinking of joining x

So far iv lost a total of 1st 5lbs but have only lost 5lbs being on slim&save. Id definately recommend it, it makes life a lot easier for me, i was doing my own vlcd (just sticking to eating 600cals of anything in the day) but this gives u all your nutrients, no calorie counting, and the foods yummy. :)

A couple of the items are mixed with skimmed milk (oatmeal and crispy choc/vanilla shakes) and everything else is mixed with water. You can only have one milk product a day so i either have a couple of shakes made with half milk half water or just mix both the shake and oatmeal just with water

Oh wow ! Can i ask how long it took to lose the stone on your own vlcd? Im doing my own with asda measure up. And did u lose the 5 lbs in one week on slim save ?? Sorry im bombarding you with questions lol x

Dont worry about it lol I dont mind!

I lost 7lb week one and 6lbs week two without slim&save .. the 5lbs with slim&save was over 2 weeks. It naturally slows down after week 1/2 anyways.
My own vlcd was just eating what i want but sticking to 600 cals a day and trying to just drink water. It wasnt very healthy because i wasnt getting a balanced diet, i was eating all sorts of crap!

Back