AJAX Weekly Weigh in

An AWESOME loss Angela!!! Well done! :D :D :D :D

Absolutely fantastic hun. you must be so proud x

What can I say! WELL DONE thats a brilliant loss.

xx
texasgirl

Keep forgetting to update this bit of the diary!:eek:

Had a rough week last week, was really missing my parents :( badly and bad habits came in and I comfort ate, but the scales were kind to me, (either that or my Mum and Dad were holding me in spirit just enough to make me lighter on the scales lol)

Anyway.. my losses so far are:

1st Week 10 pounds
2nd Week 6.25 pounds
3rd Week 5.75 pounds
4th Week 3.00 pounds
5th Week No Weigh In (CDC on hols)
6th Week 6.00 pounds
7th Week 3.00 pounds
8th Week 2.00 pounds

So starting at over 19 stone and now being in the lower part of the 16's is an amazing achievement for me. Although I can see the difference in photographs I don't feel any different yet. Hopefully my brain will catch up soon.

Anyway, lets see what this week brings me!

Hope you are all having a good week

Just realised when I started this diet to get to 10 stone I had over 126 pounds to loose! Now I only have 90! (Dont quote me on that maths isn't my strong point LOL)

I HAVE LESS THAN HUNDRED POUNDS TO LOOSE!!

Well done Angela girl!!
You are doing soooooo well, fair play to you!!
Your weight loss is absolutely brilliant...
Did you find it difficult to get back on track after your blip last week, was it difficult to get back into ketosis?

Hi Anna, I was just wondering how you were doing.

It was hard because I kept thinking one more day then Ill get back on, but I knew I had to get back on that day otherwise I might never have!

Once I set my mind to it, I was back in ketosis in 2 days, not sure Ill do it very often lol
I can see how easy it would be to slip and stay slipped!

Fair play to you, you slipped & learned & got straight back in again!!

I'm doing great thanks!! I've updated my diary if you wanna have a look, too much to write here anyway!

Take care girl X

Haven't been able to post my weigh ins as I had to miss one week with my CDC and then she is away on leave!!!! My scales at home are not reliable, so have chosen to abstain and look forward to the nice big loss in a couple of weeks! Its hard, and ive been tempted to nip into boots and weigh myself but will wait!! Going well otherwise. Had my Sisters engagement party. Did drink but didn't eat and got straight back on the next day with a rotten hangover. Couldnt tell if the headache was out of ketosis or all that sambuca!

Was a great party, family I hadn't seen since May and every one commented on my weight loss, felt very good. Arranged to meet up with them all again in Jan, hope they see much more of a difference then!! Work been very busy so haven't had the chance to post a lot lately, but hoping to get back online more and post rather than fall asleep lol

Back