AJAX Weekly Weigh in

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
:p
OK I am here to stay so thought I would start my weigh in thread! I think ill move my blog to the diary at some time too!

Anyway I started the cambridge Diet on the 3rd August 2006
Started at 19stone and half a pound!

My first weigh in I lost 10 pounds
My second weigh in I lost 6 and a quarter pounds
Tonight is my third weigh in.. so will post tonight.

Good luck Angela, hope you do really well!

Good luck Angela am sure it will go well

I sneaked a look on my scales (official weigh in isnt until 630 at my CDC house) but my scales say I have lost 2 pounds!
Feel really fed up about that! hope my CDC scales show more!

Stupid isnt it, I know 2 pounds of fat is great to loose, but I want to see more! Fingers crossed it is more please!

YEEHARRRRRRRRRRRRR ANOTHER 3 POUNDS OFF,I thought I had blown it with those little nibbles I had, but just goes to show you how fab this diet is!

1st Week 10 pounds
2nd Week 6.25 pounds
3rd Week 5.75 pounds
4th Week 3.00 pounds

Which means 25 pounds in 28 days!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THE CAMBRIDGE DIET!

Fabtastic, as my four yr old says!

Keep it up hun, its great to see x

Well done Angela your doing great keep it up.

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS ANGELA!!!!!

OK, not a weigh in result, but another great result today, When I started the CD, I was wearing a pair of trousers in a size 26, that half way thru the day at work, I had to go home nd get changed as they were so uncomfortable from being too tight. Anyway today, I fitted into the same trousers, but they were a size 22. How fantastic is that!

Was so chuffed I wore them all day long! Even tho they are work trousers and I am on leave!!

Felt very happy.

Achievements on this diet are measured by more than just the numbers on a set of scales ... you've proved that!

A huge well done on getting into those smaller trousers: you must be absolutely buzzing!! :D

Thanks Debbie!!

Unofficial WI as my CDC is on leave this week, but my scales only show a 1 pound loss.. SIGH!! Hoping my scales are pants and ill have a nice loss next wednesday!

Been a good week overall tho.

Another 6 pounds off this week, taking me to a grand total of 2 stone and 3 pounds in 6 weeks!!

Very pleased with that. Clothes are all too big now, but holding off till i get to 16 stone before I buy more!!

Back