vagina (vagina)
they call that thing: vagina

some belong to virgins, they're really tight and strong
but big or small, i love them all, thats why i sing my song

vagina(vagina)
vagina (vagina)

(vagina)

some of them are smelly, like clam, and fish and such.
some smell like a summers eve, 'cause they been deusched too much

vagina(vagina)
vagina (vagina)

Nothing could be finer than to be in a vagina
In the morning

vagina(vagina)
vagina (vagina)

nothing could be finer then to be in a vagina in the morning

HeHeHe Mini LMAO this is soo funny - where on earth did you find it? What a brill start to the day:D :D :D

That's really funny - must pass that onto hubby, he may adopt it as "his" tune!!

I came across it on the discussion boards.ie where a couple of guys were asking about information on vaginas:rolleyes:

This girl posted this song for them that she had found on the net....so this is how I came across it.

I thought it was very funny.:p

I had a very bad experience concerning Weird Al :(

I have a couple of his albums and must have accidentally downloaded them onto my ipod.

At school I run my ipod through the school stereo system. We are in the middle of a mass. The Catholic inspectors are in attendance. I have a lovely tune playing whilst the children go for communion. I thought it was the last tune on the list, when all of a sudden we have Weird Al singing Why Does This Always Happen to me :eek:

Of course, me being a deffo...couldn't make out what the noise was. Everyone was looking horrified and another teacher ran to unplug my ipod. I in the meantime stand there looking stoopid, wondering what the commotion was :eek:

Love the vagina song....haven't heard that one before :D

Here's a couple of guys 'singing' along with it. Doesn't sound like Eye of the Tiger. Sounds a little more like "the call the wind Mariah" to me anyway.

Doesn't sound like they are singing along to Weird Al either, but Weird Al does get his name put to many of these types of songs regardless.

[youtube]cpgLsLSlOIw[/youtube]

Thank you Karion that was brill, could not stop laughing...

We are showing our age now when we can remember that song..."They call the wind Mariah"!!!

Love Mini xxx

We are showing our age now when we can remember that song..."They call the wind Mariah"!!!
Love Mini xxx

Twas from Paint your wagon wasn't it? I used to love "I was born under a wandrin' star" Remember that one :D That was from PYW too if I remember rightly.

Back