Albondigas with Patatas Bravas ?

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Does anyone have this recipe from the SW magazine, I didn't buy that one.. thanks x

Albondigas

serves 4
ready in about 50mins plus 1-2 hours chilling

1lb 12oz/ 794g extra lean minced pork
3 crushed garlic cloves
1 egg yolk
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground cinnamon
salt and freshly ground black pepper

For the sauce:
Fry Light
1 finely chopped onion
1 crushed garlic clove
2x 400g cans of chopped tomatoes
1/4 tsp sweetener
1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
salt and freshly ground black pepper
large handful of fresh finely hcopped flat leaf parsley

Method:

1. Put the mince, garlic, egg yolk and spices in a bowl and, using your fingers, mix until well combined. Season. Cover and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.

2. To make the sauce, heat a large frying pan sprayed with Fry Light and add the onion and garlic. Cook over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes. Add the tomatoes, sweetener and paprika and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low, and cover and simmer gently for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.

3. For the meatballs, make small balls from the mince mixture (allow 5-6 per serving). Add the meatballs to the sauce in a single layer and stir gently. Continue to cook over a gentle heat for 12-15 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through and the sauce has thickened. Remove from the heat and season to taste. Serve in warmed bowls, scattered with the chopped parsley.

FREE on Original :D xx

Patatas Bravas

serves 4

Preheat your oven to 220'C/425'F/Gas 7. Peel and cut 1lb 12oz/ 794g potatoes into bite size cubes. Season and roast in the oven for 15-20mins, or until browned. Put a 400g can of chopped tomatoes, 1 chopped onion and 2 crushed garlic cloves in a pan and place over a medium heat. Cook for 10-15 mins. Remove the tatties from the oven and put in a warmed serving dish, Pour the sauce over the potatoes, mix well and serve garnished with a handful of finely chopped fresh parsley.

FREE on green :D xx

you're very welcome :) i can touch type so it didnt take long, they look absolutely yummy from the picture so let me know if they turn out good! i made the paella last night and it was scrumptious xx

Back