Album Pics

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Hi - I finally got around to creating a 'before' and 'during' album as my C asked me to bring some photos in to class tonight. (click on my profile albums)

I'm not saying this to blow my own trumpet and I'm not fishing for compliments - just wanted to post them in case anyone can take some motivation from them!

I've still got another 2-3st to lose so watch this space as 2009 is my year to get to target!!

And why shouldn't you blow your own trumpet? You certainly deserve to!! You're looking great. Really well done. You must feel brill :D

Thanks ladies! I don't like blowing my own trumpet because it makes me all shy!

Also, I've lost (and gained!) so much weight over the past 10 years that it starts to not feel like a big deal!

Arrggh- I can't seem to see them as I don't have permission. Is this because I am a new member?
Stacy- this is a really good idea. I personally LOVE to see REAL effects of weight loss- it is a very powerful tool. I'm just annoyed I can't see them
:cry:

Arrggh- I can't seem to see them as I don't have permission. Is this because I am a new member?
Stacy- this is a really good idea. I personally LOVE to see REAL effects of weight loss- it is a very powerful tool. I'm just annoyed I can't see them
:cry:

I think you need to make 50 posts to be able to see galleries etc. So get posting ;)

Stacey, I know what you mean about losing and putting on again. I've probably lost 15 stone altogether over the years in total.. :sigh: This time it's for keeps though :D

Blimey!!! Is that the same person???!!!!

Stacey thats fantastic and you keep blowing that trumpet girl, hell, a bill board would be on order too!

Well done Huni and you will definitely spur on others to keep on track...you and Annie!

Hi - I finally got around to creating a 'before' and 'during' album as my C asked me to bring some photos in to class tonight. (click on my profile albums)

I'm not saying this to blow my own trumpet and I'm not fishing for compliments - just wanted to post them in case anyone can take some motivation from them!

I've still got another 2-3st to lose so watch this space as 2009 is my year to get to target!!

Fish girl fish, you definetly deserve them, well done, you look blooming fab. xxx

Thanks everyone! Had a brilliant night. Lost 2.5lb and got my 4.5st award and was named Greatest Loser. I got some roses, a lovely SW sash and a sterling silver paper weight/pen holder saying greatest loser! I'll post a pic when I get them from my C. I'm still on a high!

Thanks hun! Look at your loss! That's amazing since only joining in March??!!

I guess I average about 1lb per week, which at the time doesn't feel like a massive amount, but it all adds up doesn't it?

I think 4.5 stone is heroic! I really hope you mark the occasion with a fantastic treat

WOW!!! those pics are fantastic!!!! you look amazing!!! well done u!!!! x x x ihave done before pic but im in my bikini and really dont wana put it on the internet!! lol!!! xx but its very motivating seeing the difference isnt it!! well done babe x

Back