Album update

2hourglass

Silver Member
Ok... so i've done it - I've loaded some thin to fat photos - i'm not proud and hope you don't judge me - I've popped a special one up for boys with appropriate bits blanked :D

I put my approximate weights up - I don't have photos of me at my fattest i.e now - hid from the camera for the last 6 months - be kind..:sigh:

I can't see any pics?:confused:

Don't keep us in suspenders, wheres tem pics. xxx Loobylou

There's nothing there hun x

Porgeous, i love that brown dress. Look at your waist. wow. Loobylou

Good on ya hun! They are fab xx

not there??????

I think you may have your settings on friends only able to view?

Gx

Gx

Aaahhaaa - I will change to include all until tomorrow morning - not sure if I want bods who I don't know looking - not just yet anyway:mad:

Gx

Trying to change it to public - struggling !! - another fab outfit :)

Thanks hun, if you click into your album and then select edit album, there is a list of options for public, private etc at the bottom?

Thanks hun, if you click into your album and then select edit album, there is a list of options for public, private etc at the bottom?

Sorted !!!!:D

Awww hun I think you look beautiful in all the piccies and you'll be back in that bikini in no time xxx

You'll be skinny bum again in no time!

Nice Buns! :D

Awww hun I think you look beautiful in all the piccies and you'll be back in that bikini in no time xxx

I just get mad that we can do this to ourselves - just for the sake of a bun or two ;)- everyone looks so great when they have lost weight you, Tracy, Nic, Lillie, and others all look 'alive' if thats not too deep ???

Nevermind deep hun, sounds great! I def feel much more alive..im not ashamed to go out anymore! xx

I just get mad that we can do this to ourselves - just for the sake of a bun or two ;)- everyone looks so great when they have lost weight you, Tracy, Nic, Lillie, and others all look 'alive' if thats not too deep ???

I know exactly what you mean hun, it's amazing the power that food can hold over us xxx

Back