Alcohol! 1st drink!!

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Hi! Just had my first glass of wine in 5 months!! :eek:
Was socializing with neighbours and they offered me a drink... would usually turn it down but I've been 'dry' for ages now and I'm almost at goal! (will find out the result of this week tomorrow:eek:- hope it will be ok). I'm going to have to start getting back to normality (not going OTT) as I cant just not drink ever again... I need to manage situations when I may find myself taking in more cols than I need. Felt a bit p*ssed to be honest :eek:. Was nice though. I'm getting married in the summer and am planning the Hen do and wedding reception so will have drink then... I'm just gradually breaking it back in now and again. Don't worry... probably wont have another drink for ages now :rolleyes:

hey its great to enjoy a glass of wine now and again - at least you never went ott - i have one glass and never know when to quit -
i treat myself to a glass of wine the other day (well two really) because i done 5 hours housework -
and its still not all done! lol

i am glad you have enjoy it - it don't hurt to have one now and again

also goodluck with weight lost and your hen night - ! x

Im sure that one glass wont have done any harm for weigh in and as you say you are so close to your goal it was worth a celebratory drink. Its interesting that you felt the effects of one drink, Im going have to remember that when I can have a glass

Back