Alcohol - bad night!!

Hayley809

Hi all,

Well, after 6 weeks of being a diet angel I had my first bad night last night! A few people were leaving work and even though I went out with the full intention of not drinking, I got caught in the moment and had a complete blow-out!! (Feeling it this morning!) stuck to spirits but had a few bottles of wkd and redbull so sure those boosted the number of syns!

I'm not beating myself up over it as I had a great night and determined to get right back on track this morning!

Do you think if I'm good now I can still aim for a loss on Tuesday night? I've been good all the rest of the week! Also, should I write last night off and still have syns for the next few days or limit myself to 5 max/none at all?

Hayley x

Hey Hayley - Sounds like you had a great time :D

I think you can still loose on tuesday since you've been good all week. My advice would be maybe to limit your syns intake to about 5 max :) Good Luck for tuesday

I did the same last night but with food choices :( its done with now, get back on track and focus on the week ahead.

x

Thanks both! May throw a bit of excercise in too when the killer hangover is gone!! :)

Ah well, we still have to live in the real world when we're dieting! I guess it's having the willpower to strike a line through it and get back on plan! The old me would have gone and had a fry up this morning thinking I'd failed so what the heck!! X

Yep - we are not hermits for goodness sake (although I'm starting to feel like one!).

Sounds as if you had a really good evening, even tho you are paying for it now!!

I was in bed last night and I was testing the OH on how many Syns are in... alcohol... wkd did come up and I couldn't believe the Syns... oops!!

Good for you for jumping back on the wagon!!

Hope the hangover goes soon...

Hi
I know how you feel but ive done it for the last two days ....OH NO!!!! but ive started back on it this morning....I suppose you need to have a blow out now and again.

Good luck with the rest of your week xxx

Thanks both! May throw a bit of excercise in too when the killer hangover is gone!! :)

Ah well, we still have to live in the real world when we're dieting! I guess it's having the willpower to strike a line through it and get back on plan! The old me would have gone and had a fry up this morning thinking I'd failed so what the heck!! X

I posted a similar thread about how close i was to buying cr@p at the shop this morning because i went off track lastnight. Well done for getting back on the wagon.

:)

i<3jellybeans said:
I posted a similar thread about how close i was to buying cr@p at the shop this morning because i went off track lastnight. Well done for getting back on the wagon.

:)

My motivation was that even though I'd had a great night....it would have been even better being out in a size 10 pair of hotpants!!! ;-) hence, I have to get back on the wagon! X

I did the same last night, the one small glass of rose turned into 3 large glasses of rose!! Wooops! But line drawn under it and back on track today :) xx

I agree with cheeky above and I would not cut back on syns for the same reason. You had fun last night but today is a new day so start afresh :)

I had to ask my leader about this last week as I went a bit mental on Valentines and wasn't sure whether to limit my Syns for the next few days.
Her advice was no. Put the crazy off plan night down as flexible syns and just get back on plan. Do not limit yourself because that's like punishing yourself and you'll only start to feel deprived. xox

Ooo well done Hayley - hopefully I have a similar result at my WI tomorrow! :D

Back