Alcohol question

queenvic

I save my syns for Alcohol on a w/end but I tend to go over abit probly 4 syns fri & sat, I'm worried that i'm going to start putting on weight again :( I have rum and diet coke fridays & saturdays, i dont drink atal then till the following friday. Can anyone tell me if alcohol slows the weight loss down? I'm so worried getting on those scales monday! lol :(:eek::sigh::cry:

As long as you count your syns you should be OK. My problem is ,after a few drinks , counting syns flies out of the window, and the cheese and crackers come out! Also as we drink at home, the measures are far larger than a pub. I know it's alcohol (and OH!) that's kyboshing me losing weight, but it doesn't have to .

I tend to have 3 glasses of red wine on a Fri, Sat and Sun and still have my 4 matchmakers with coffee so my syns are at least up at 20, but I'm still losing so not worrying too much. I try and stay off the booze for 3 night a week which you are doing and more so hopefully should be ok!

ahh thx for your your replies :) the good thing is i've got out of the habbit of giving into chocs etc when i drink, i just have a banana or low fat yogurt and i feel ok :) it says in one of my books that i read last night acctually you can have 50 syns one day and thats fine... as long as you go back to being healthy the next day which is realy reasuring.

4 Syns over is really nothing to worry about. The biggest danger with alcohol and weight gain is getting the munchies and not having the willpower to control them

Back