alcohol

Notebook

Hi
Anyone still drinking alcohol - I used to drink about 8 cans of cider on a sat and sunday - like eating 16 mars bars I guess calorifically.
Might indulge in a bottle of wine tonight
Any comments?

i still have wine couldnt live without it haha spirits like vodka are also low in calories! i usually drink vodka soda and lime or vodka and diet coke

hahaha ive actually been on a booze detox since new years day!! very boring!!! lol

haha wat u like x

Booze was my one big indulgence. I'm trying to stick to two bottles per week, instead of a bottle every night. I have a bottle on Saturday night, and a bottle on Sunday. I know I should spread it out over the week, but I can't just have one glass, gotta finish the bottle. Ya gotta have summat for the weekend!

I was never a big drinker anyways although I do have a couple of glasses of wine at the weekend.

i think i forget how many calories they have

I rarely drink tbh. But if i do i just have lager :( i know its bad but for what it is and how much i drink its fine for me.

vodka diet coke is a sae bet!

and stick to liquid cals! A takeaway can easily double the cals u have had!

I still drink far too much vodka, but after the governments announcment today that scottish residents drinks 25% more than the rest of the uk I' still ok, but I do try and stick to vodka and DC or soda with the occassional lovely Guinness......must try and get up to the governments amount of 46 bottles a year per person (vodka, that is) I think this year might be a kick the scots year (biggest drinkers, most crime, highest level of teenage pregnancy), and I'm not even Scottish but very loyal to my husbands heritidge!!! roll on independance.

AwwwAWwww good to see u back Skye xxx

We missed ya Hun xxx

Back