Alcohol

collo-collo

Kewl as a penguins hoop!!
Hi,

still deciding which is best for me - ie low carb or atkins once i finish my lipotrim diet.
Ive got the atkins book and im going to start reading this afternoon. 1 quick question...once past induction, what do you guys drink - and can you swap your daily leafy green carb allowance for alcohol carbs (say at a bbq for example) - miller lite beer has 3.2g carbs per bottle so this would equate to 6 bottles, or obv vokda and rum have no carbs so with a diet soft drink id assume these would obv ok to have?

cheers in advance

no booze on induction i stayed off 3 weeks if i can you can just do it, have some will power thats all you need keep busy read the book tells all

I dont drink except for the very rare occaision but Jim will say make sure the wine is dry!

mmMmmMm i'm really missing my jaques fruit cider , wonder what the carb content is ,??????

i don't drink very often but on a nice weekend evening in the summer i might have a glass over ice

Aye sorry, meant Gin Whiskey Vodka!! Whiskey being my soft spot!

I drink mine with diet lemonade at home but in the pubs i drink rum and diet coke cause they don't do diet lemonade!!

Aye sorry, meant Gin Whiskey Vodka!! Whiskey being my soft spot!

I drink mine with diet lemonade at home but in the pubs i drink rum and diet coke cause they don't do diet lemonade!!

seriously check your carbs on diet drinks, i nearly dropped dead when my morrisons diet lemonade had 9 carbs per 250ml!

i have dry white,
pinot grigio, chardonnay (cheap wine too lol)
im on induction and have NEVER been able not, to have a drink or two.

you CAN have it, but be prepared, your loss could be SO much bigger if you DONT drink!

(i was prepared to miss a lb or two lol)

i'm going tee total for a couple of weeks. my liver needs a rest after my holiday week just had. hope i can stick with it!

Cider is very carby and Jaques even more so

yes very not had any for 7 weeks now stick to vodka or white wine dry

Back