Alcohol

Notebook

Hi
Anyone weigh daily and notice the difference in weight gain for a few days due to alcohol? Possible due to drinking gallons of water to rehydrate?

When I've been drinking the night before, I usually weigh a lot lighter the next morning - probably because of the dehydration.
It's usually back to normal by the following day though, by the time I've had a few pints of water (and maybe a fry up ;)) to sort myself out.

When I've been drinking the night before, I usually weigh a lot lighter the next morning - probably because of the dehydration.
It's usually back to normal by the following day though, by the time I've had a few pints of water (and maybe a fry up ;)) to sort myself out.

What do you drink - helium?

:D, no just vodka usually, and the occasional lager/cider. I'm not great at remembering to drink any water during the evening or before I go to bed though....hence the dehydration!
I can get through 3 or 4 pints of water in the night while sleeping - bed, wake, toilet, drink - and repeat!!

Well a sausage butty would help as well....which is what I've been craving all day today, along with anything stodgy or fatty that springs to mind....but that's another story...

Did you like japan?

Japan was amazing thanks - I was only there for two days, but I made the most of them. My friend is an air hostess for Virgin, so I joined her on one of her working trips (very lucky, I know).
Tokyo at night had to be the highlight for me, but the whole culture was something to experience...especially as I'd not been further than Majorca before!

Back