Alcohol

Speaking of swallowing
Had a one night stand once
she had a mouthfull and I mean a mouthfull
she looked me in the eyes - swished it around her mouth and swallowed it.

unbelivable - as we were in wh smiths at the time.

I did mention she was eating a magnum classic didnt I?
Didnt offer me any.....
there we go.

I was in japan for 2 weeks - osaka - fukuoka - hakata - flew back from narita - didnt look aroung tokyo - might post a pic

Speaking of swallowing
Had a one night stand once
she had a mouthfull and I mean a mouthfull
she looked me in the eyes - swished it around her mouth and swallowed it.

unbelivable - as we were in wh smiths at the time.

I did mention she was eating a magnum classic didnt I?
Didnt offer me any.....
there we go.

My eyes were like this :eek: until I realised where you were going with that one....
Unbelievable? Unforgivable more like! Anyone who isn't sharing would be a one nighter in my book...

I was in japan for 2 weeks - osaka - fukuoka - hakata - flew back from narita - didnt look aroung tokyo - might post a pic

You should do...I only saw Narita (town, temple etc.) and Tokyo itself, but that was all we could fit in really. Would love to see more of Japan...

Just say if you want me to get you a sausage -

Either everyones out or tracking out outlandish conversation...

Over and out..

Someones got to liven it up here - half a pound here half a pound there - come on people

oops
my lift has arrived!!!

Just looked at the photos
Chopsticks - grrrrr! I really couldn't get the hang of them, which is quite embarrassing in a Japanese noodle bar - especially as there were no alternatives.

Enjoy the BBQ!

Someones got to liven it up here - half a pound here half a pound there - come on people

But don't forget, the half a pound here, half a pound there is what keeps some of us going on here...
A bit of banter is all very well and good, as is rambling about 'real life' (which I do a lot of on my diary), but the main reason we're all here is because we want to lose weight, and get some support doing it...

Last edited:
Omg you 2!

lgpp0244+keep-out-parental-advisory-warning-sign-poster.jpg

Your soo rude! lol get a rooom :p

Back