Alcohol?

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
I'm on a work night out in a fortnight & was planning on having a few/few too many sneaky vodka & diet cokes but have seen a couple of comments now about alcohol being a no no. What has everyone else found?

I still drink! I don't find alcohol makes any difference to me. I only reign it in now as I have a small person to get up for and I'm trying to keep to my slimming world syns.

There is no fat in alcohol of diet coke so I fail to see how it would make any difference, other than the usual fact that too much booze can give you slightly looser bowels anyhow.

I only drink a couple of times a year but really look forward to my nights out & this time we've got people coming who've not been out with us for years so I was planning on a really good night. It'll probably only take about 6 anyway & I'll be drunk but still remember in the morning, you know that nice fuzzy feeling

I went out on Friday night and just stuck to larger and i was fine, however it was a bit dangerous coming home i was insisting the taxi driver take me to the curry house - luckily he is a friend and told me to bog off and that i didnt need one (as he knows i'm always on a diet)! thank god i didnt although i did dive into the break when i got home!!
x

That made me giggle Shell! I'm worried that if I drink too much I'll attempt a kebab & chips cheese & Mayo - OMG can you imagine!!!!!!!!!

God i think i was still drunk when I typed that last post!!! what with drinking "larger" and eating "break" i did quite well!!

chips, cheese and Garlic Mayo - my fav!!! but no anymore - oh no!!! :D

sparkleshel said:
God i think i was still drunk when I typed that last post!!! what with drinking "larger" and eating "break" i did quite well!!

chips, cheese and Garlic Mayo - my fav!!! but no anymore - oh no!!! :D

Ok pls tell me what " break" is..

I'm so glad I don't drink much anymore.. I love kebabs and chips and loads garlic and chilli sauce! Mmmmm

"break" is actually bread which i dived into when i got home in a drunken state!! :mad:

I'm actually really bad when i go out (normally) however i must admit that although i wanted a curry i knew i couldnt have one and i probably wouldnt have risked having one!

I succumbed to a curry on Saturday night in a moment of self distruction. I am still tangoed now :(

Must admit that alcohol is one of the few things I haven't given up since I have been taking xenical. I am very good with everything else, there have been no slip ups food wise, but I do like my wine! I think I'd be skinny already if I could knock that on the head too. I've never had any side effects purely from having alcohol but it IS harder to fight the temptation to eat.

Back