alcoholic drinks

I totally agree with you there. I'm sure once we have our starter packs we will find it a little easier:)

Hope all is going well! if you want to give me your email address I can send you some information on the plan with a list of all the healthy extra's until you get your books :)

Hi there, please see below:

Lambrini Apple & Blackcurrant , 125ml444
Lambrini Apple Cider , 330ml bottle
Lambrini Bubbly , 125ml
Lambrini Cherry , 125ml444
Lambrini Forest Fruits Cider , 330ml bottle111111
Lambrini Light , 125ml222
Lambrini Medium Dry , 125ml
Lambrini Original , 125ml

Thank you!!!!!!

How are things going with you Ruth ?

Hi Ali - I've sent you an email!

Yeah things are good with me. I'm back on SW again (new year) after many years of eating pizza! but I have previously done the plan and lost around 6 stone in 7 months (I'm an all or nothing kind of person)! so I'm finding it easy to pick back up

How about you?

Ruth x

What fizzy and soft drink have syn values ????

Diet fizzy drinks (the ones that contain around 1-3 cals per can) are free i.e. pepsi max, diet tango, coke zero, diet lemonade

'No added sugar' cordials are generally free (there are few to the exceptions but you would have to check individual ones - you should be able to recognise them if they have more than around 5/10 cals per 250ml made up with water - examples of free ones are Robinsons no added sugar, Tesco no added sugar

x

I usually drink water when at work or tea and the odd coffee at home... Don't like cordials which is prob a good thing. I do like a fizzy drink at times so will try Pepsi max x

Hi x I drink tovali cordial-100% sugar free (they do make some which aren't so check), lovely orange, blackcurrant & lemon. U can get it in most supermarkets x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Does anyone know the best fruit cider with the lowest an value? I like rekordalig and kopperberg especially the strawberry and lime ones but can't find out the syn value online? Bulmers was the only strawberry cider that I could find on syns online. Thanks

Does anyone know the best fruit cider with the lowest an value? I like rekordalig and kopperberg especially the strawberry and lime ones but can't find out the syn value online? Bulmers was the only strawberry cider that I could find on syns online. Thanks
Any one?

Hi Sarah, the syns aren't listed online for either brand. Magners original 568ml bottle is 11 syns on all plans and Magners pear 568ml bottle is 14 syns on all plans all per bottle. Cider is packed with sugar so I doubt you will find anything low in syns

May just count at 15 to be safe, only thinking about 1 each weekend :) thanks

I think baileys is 4syns for 25 mls, measured out 50mls, barely covered the bottom, so poured 100mls...depressingly that's less than one of my usual servings and 16syns!!! I'd normally have at least 3 of them!!! Still as it's made from cream I must be able to deduct 6 syns as I haven't used my hexa....I wish!!!!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back