alcoholic drinks

can anyone tell me if sugarfree cranberry juice has any syns in it as i love disaranno and cranberry juice but will stick to diet lemonade or coke with it if it has as dont want to take it over the 3 syns value for 1 drink xx

can anyone tell me if sugarfree cranberry juice has any syns in it as i love disaranno and cranberry juice but will stick to diet lemonade or coke with it if it has as dont want to take it over the 3 syns value for 1 drink xx

Tesco, Cranberry Juice Drink, No Added Sugar . (per 100ml) Free on all plans :)

Thank you will definitely be buying it x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love cocktails! I make quite large ones, with probably 3 or 4 different shots in them, plus 2 or more fruit juices.... I dreaddddd to think what the syn value of them are.

On the plus side, I usually only need one to fall face first on the floor! Ha. :D

Hi there!

I've tried searching this and can't find it so apologies if it's already been asked. Does anyone know the syn value of a lager shandy? I'm working it out as if I have half a shandy that is half of half a pint (bear with me!!) which is approx 2.5-3 syns plus diet lemonade (0 syns). Is that right??

Thanks!

I thought a pint of lager was more like 8 or 9 syns? So 4.5 for half... Really not sure, so don't quote me... lol

Ok. Sorry. I didn't write that clearly. So. Half a pint of shandy is, in effect, a quarter of a pint of lager and a quarter of a pint of (diet) lemonade... So half a pint of shandy is about 2/3 syns? Sorry. The need for shandys had made me incoherent ;-)

Haha, I'm feeling your need for bevvy!

I'd guess that would be about right for half a shandy :)

Ok. Sorry. I didn't write that clearly. So. Half a pint of shandy is, in effect, a quarter of a pint of lager and a quarter of a pint of (diet) lemonade... So half a pint of shandy is about 2/3 syns? Sorry. The need for shandys had made me incoherent ;-)

I love a cold lager shandy in the summer so this is brilliant news for me - thanks for sharing! :)

In the book it says reduced wine under 5.5% is 1.5 syns per 125mls, 2 syns for 175mls and 3 syns for 250mls

Hi I was wondering if any of you knew how many syns were in a bottle of Blossom Hill Vie Rose 5.5% wine? I have tried googling but have found several results! I kind of just want to take the lowest value but would really appreciate if anyone knew for sure. Thanks x

Hi I was wondering if any of you knew how many syns were in a bottle of Blossom Hill Vie Rose 5.5% wine? I have tried googling but have found several results! I kind of just want to take the lowest value but would really appreciate if anyone knew for sure. Thanks x

Blossom Hill, Vie Delicate & Fruity Rose Wine . (250ml) 6½ on all plans

Blossom Hill, Vie Delicate & Fruity Rose Wine . (175ml) 4½ on all plans

I bought a small bottle of Blossom Hill crisp & fruity white wine (11%) and around 187ml. Guessing that sounds a sweet wine.. will it be around 8 syns? :(

Hey ladies
My first week - weigh in on Saturday and I've got the first girls night out planned for a while on Friday night! I think I'll weigh in Friday at a local club and weigh myself sat morning. However apart from the martini and soda with lemon what else is low syn value?
:help2:

Back