Aldi Cottage Cheese

issy22

hey! looking for the syns on Aldi's Cottage Cheese - cheese emporium one :) it says low in fat, it was the only one they had apart from the one with pineapple in

going to use it in SW cannelloni recipe later :)

thanks xxxx

The only one online is this one: Be Light Plain Cottage Cheese, Low Fat, Balanced Lifestyle, 100g - free on all plans.

If it isn't this one, post the nutritional values per 100g (calories, fat, carbs and protein) and someone will work the syns out for you.

hi iv just checked on slimming world and the cheese emporium low fat cottage cheese is free! =]

Where did you find that please ? As i`ve looked and can`t find it, could you link it for me ?

Hi I couldn't find it on the slimming world syns online so Just put it in the other syns thing thatthey have and said that it was cottage cheese and put the nutritional information in and it said that it was free

Hi All, just been through all the Aldi yogurts on this site. I did not see a mention of the Brooklea light yogurts 180g. Seeing that I bought a couple today to try, could somebody help me with the syns.

Detailed Information: Typical Values per 100g
Energy 92 Calorie
Protein 4.5g
Carbohydrates 18.0g
of which sugars 18.0g
Fat 0.2g
of which saturates Trace
Fibre Trace
Sodium 0.09g
Salt equivalent 0.22g
All help would be greatly appreciated.

3½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy

3½ Syns per package/portion on Green

8½ Syns per package/portion on Original

I put this in the syns calculator and said it was yoghurt so yeah pretty gutted as I have been buying these thinking they where free :(

3½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy

3½ Syns per package/portion on Green

8½ Syns per package/portion on Original

I put this in the syns calculator and said it was yoghurt so yeah pretty gutted as I have been buying these thinking they where free :(

That's not quite right, theres nothing in yoghurt that would be different syns on different plans so Im assuming you didn't include yoghurt as a free food on the Orginal calculation? In which case will calculate it at 1 syn per 20 calories.

It's 3.5 syns on all plans. :)

Hi I couldn't find it on the slimming world syns online so Just put it in the other syns thing thatthey have and said that it was cottage cheese and put the nutritional information in and it said that it was free

Yes i did that too now and got the same, you`re a star thank you :D

Back