Aldi

debbie125

Hi is aldi's coke zero allowed it contains aspartame but no citric acid :)
Thanks deb x

Not sure if it's allowed divster it doesn't say it contains malice acid and ivw drank it and I'm out off ketosis now :-( and that's all it can be that's knocked me out!

Last edited:
No it has carbonated water, colour: sulphite ammonia caramel, phosphoric acid,sweeteners:aspartame acesulfame k; acidity regulator:sodium citrate; preservative: potassium sorbate; caffeine, natural flavouring
So annoyed I've been perfect it's my first week bk :-(

O heck is it :-( I'm sticking to water from now on then I know I'm safe with that thanks for ya help divster :D x

Just carry on, even if you have been knocked out of ketosis, it wont effect your weight loss. The drink is still calorie free, but you will probably feel hungry thats all :)

Yeah it did I was soo hungry and craving everything that's why I checked to see if i was in ketosis and I wasnt I ended up havin a few chocs and a couple off gins but weighed my self this morning coz it's a week today since I started and I've lost 13lb this week! :D x

I lived on coke zero the first week,it really helped me get through it,I don't know if I would have stuck to it if not.Now I'm on my second week I'm not fussed at all.Anything to get you through!

Back