alergic to lipotrim :O(

monique's memoirs

hiya my friend signed up for lipotrim last week and had just one shake and ended up in hospital she said because she as strep A she cant have lipotrim because of alergic reactions thru strep A i feel for her cause she really wanted to lose weight fast but shes doing it with heathy food now as thats all she can do
bless her she gave me her remaining 20 shakes and her shaker so she has saved me over 36 quid so ive ordered her a buquet of flowers with a thank you card as she wouldnt have the money off me so im hoping she'll love the flowers :)

Awww that's a shame. Is she going to have the same reaction to all the VLCD like Cambridge, Lighterlife, W8?

Aww dang. That is a shame. I hope she gets better soon :)

That is a real shame. Poor soul. I bet the flowers will cheer her up no end!

So sorry to hear about your friend's reaction. Hope she succeeds losing weight some other way.

Oh what a shame and sooo disappointing for her. Hope she's okay! x

she absolutely loved the flowers and was very shocked she said i shouldnt have but it was the least i could do she is gonna do ww and try to lose the weight thru them ill help her i used to work on the till at one of the weight watcher classes and and picked up a load of books, mags and recipe books i have boxes full so im sure some of it will be handy to her and to anyone else who needs a recipe for low fat lunch ideas just let me know xxxxxxxxx

low fat lunches

Do the receipe books have vegetarian/fish options?

I am clueless at what to eat now I have refeeded....

Back