Alexmummy's learning journey...

Hi Claire,

Not sure if you come on here anymore, but just dropping by to see how you are? Hope you and your family are all well!

Love Jess xx

Hi Jess!!

How are you ??

I still come on here, but haven't done well on the weight front at the mo. I'm trying to roughly follow WW at the moment, but it's been a v tough year with mums chemo, surgery across the summer, and she starts radiotherapy on Thursday (just after my b'day).
Want my body back, but going to have to take it a bit at a time! Can't believe my baby is 8 months this week...where has the time gone ?!?

Hope you are well - just spotted what looks like a wedding piccy in your sig! Wowee lady xx

Hi Claire,

Lovely to hear from you :)

I bet it has. Poor you. So sorry to hear you've had a bad year - I can't believe your bubba is 8 months old already! How time flies?! I've been married for three months now! It's madness!!!

I hope you and your babies are well :) Hubby and I will be trying soon xxx

Thanks Jess.Wow time really has flown. Mum is doing well, but it just takes time, and I guess being so close, it's strange seeing your mum go from being so well, to so unwell in such a short space of time!

Good luck with your ttc, it's an amazing journey - rollercoaster though :). xx

How was the wedding? Honeymoon?

We are looking to go away next year - it's our 2 year wedding anniversary today! xx

Back