Alex's Diary - No big goals, just taking one day at a time!

Sounds like it's all going pretty well, Alex and whatever happens tomorrow it'll be better than what I see on my scales! Good luck to the 2 of us.

Thanks KB - it's typical of me, one good week and then my halo starts to slip! Never mind, tomorrow marks the start of a brand new week, and is MUST be a good one for me, as the weekend after will be completely off track!

Its really hard to stick with it especially when you don't always asee the reuslts you feel you've earned!!! After reading all the support you give eachother I really think this is great. I so want to be slim again xx
Just wanna say thay I think you are all doing a fab job xx

Aww thank you - it means a lot. I wouldn't be still on track if I didn't have the support from everybody here - they pick me up and motivate me when I'm struggling, and celebrate with me when I'm doing well.
I just wish I'd known about this forum on one of my previous attempts! I might be at goal now if I had!

Evening hun!

Hope your well!

Im hated weiging day before WD! The stupid thing always say ive blummin gained an the next day will show a loss!

Stay positive hun! Like U said you had a fab loss last week!

Good luck hunny and heres to next week!

Lotsa love

xxxxx

Just a measley quarter of a pound off this week...ah well, never mind. At least it's off rather than on! And I've now officially reached my 3.5 stone milestone :D

I need to have a REALLY good week this week....I might even do some exercise (shock horror!!!)

Hope you're all well.
A x

Wooop every little helps! Well done girly

xxxx

I agree with the other girls Alex Well Done!!!:D
I'm going away for the weekend on 18/09/10 does anyone have any tips at all re eating out??? Going away with the boyf so will be having a meal out on the night.
Bit worried about it as I had such an awful day Monday with the tango! And we are going to Chester Zoo the next day so def do not want ANY side effects!! Please help xx;):confused:

Thanks folks....I've replied to your question about eating out on your other post - hope you have a fab weekend away!

Not a bad day yesterday, but I'm constantly hungry at the moment for some reason (not TOTM). And very, very tired - gonna have a really early night tonight I think.

I'll post what I can remember from yesterday:

B - porridge/museli/raisins
S - Two thirds of a Dorset Cereal car (lovely)
L - Heinz Big Soup (chunky veg), 1 slice bread
S - Curly Wurly
D - Pork chop, veg, roasties, two yorkshire puds, gravy (cooked by my friend so no control/choice)

Today:

B - Porridge/museli/raisins
S - Apple
D - Small tin of ravioli on toast
S - Velvet Crunch sweet thai chilli crisps
D - Beef casserole and dumplings (out of a tin - looked like dog food but tasted alright! Probably won't buy it again though), carotts, new potatoes, brocolli.
S - ?? probably an ice lolly/WW desert (will edit later with update)

i looked at the car too.. YUM YUM lol

well done on the quarter off. and the 3.5 stone mark. thats fab!!!

hope you are feeling better, and not trying to eat too many of those cars!

Thanks Kes :)
I'm not quite as tired as yesterday, but still in need of a nice relaxing weekend and a couple more early nights.
Still feeling REALLY hungry though - but I've noticed before that this gets worse when I'm tired, so I'll just have to hope my willpower holds out until I can catch up on my sleep!

Well it looks like I spoke a bit soon there! :D
Literally just as I was pressing the 'Post' button on my previous ramblings, I got a text from Claire, my lovely Air Hostess friend asking if I want to go to Jamaica in the morning, returning on Wednesday!!!

Obviously, I bit her hand off, so now I'm manically trying to find some summery clothes and swimwear to take with me!
Really can't believe I'm going! I just hope I might manage without the seatbelt extension this time (I was 18 stone when we went to Japan, and the belt was 2-3 inches away from fastening)...

At least I feel a bit better in my swimwear than I would've done back then, although it's still not a pretty sight!

I might be back later, but if not, :heartpump: to you all, and I'll see you when I get back.

xx

OMG you lucky cow!!! :jelous: So so jealous!

But i do hope you have a lovely time!

Oh yes....definitely :D
I can't wait! Just hope I've packed everything...but as long as I've got my passport, ticket, swimming costume and a dress to cover up with, I can do without the rest!
Just checked in!!!!
x

OH my.... you lucky cow....

HOpe the plane wasn't too bad... when I was my biggest I didn't need one.. but we are all shapes and sizes So not sure.

I'M a but late to say have a fab time, but I'll say hope you had a fab time.

Thank you! I am sitting at Gatwick in departures at the moment. I have an upgrade to premium economy as well, so I've been really lucky...as if going to Jamaica wasn't enough!
It's gonna be a while before we board so I'm just doing a spot of shopping and testing some perfumes to pass the time.
It's a hard life hey?
Muchos love x

Do you remember when you had the chance to go to Japan and you obsessed about the seatbelt and the plane and should you go and should you not and you nearly didn't go! How times change...
Have a fabulous time, don't do anything I wouldn't do and I look forward to hearing ALL about it when you get back. It will be quiet round here without you but just think, you'll be back just in time to weigh in...

KB xx

Back