Alex's Diary - No big goals, just taking one day at a time!

i cant beleive the amount of people i now know (2 lol) that have long term relationships from online dating :eek:

I love stories like that,the whole meg and tom youve got mail thing..love it! :)
think im going to give it a go when im ready for a relationship :D

Hehehe! I know quite a few people too.
Even though we met online, and our first date was a "blind" one (kind of), we did have friends on common so I knew he wasn't a wierdo.

We've nearly been together 2 years now and he's great - I love everything about him.

Give it a go! :) xxx

naawww thats a soppy post there kelly! lol

hows it going alex?? anymore to report? (i get impatient with these kinds of things... its like texts... if people dont reply straight away.. LOL..

sorry.

hows it going alex?? anymore to report? (i get impatient with these kinds of things... its like texts... if people dont reply straight away.. LOL..

Well it's funny you should say that...because yes, there is something to report :)

He asked me out last night :D :D :D

Think it's likely to be early next week, since he's busy this weekend, and I'm not entirely sure where we'll meet (he lives about 45 minutes away, so maybe half way between) but he's going to sort all that out!

Arrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Scary, but exciting too :D
x

ooooohhhhh YAY HOW EXCITING!!! cant wait to see what happens..... :)

awww Alex,so happy for you! :)

bet you cant wait...aww i love it! do you know where youre going? what will you wear?:)

i am currently feeling like this is better than reading a mag... all that celeb gossip is not as fun as this site.!
love it

Just to keep you all informed - we're meeting tonight!!!! :eek: :) :eek: :D :eek: :) :eek:
I'm absolutely bricking it, but also excited too! I just hope that either we both really like each other or it's a mutual 'thanks but no thanks', anything else would just be awkward...
We're meeting at 7.30 in a pub just north of Congleton (Cheshire) - it looks lovely actually, really cozy and traditional, with a log burning fire :) I've told him that he's not allowed to arrive before me, so he's going to wait until he sees my car on the car park! (I hate the walking up to someone part of a first date :eek:)

Needless to say, weight loss has just gone out of the window this past week. I ate cake, M&S pizza and garlic bread yesterday, and lots of naughty stuff the day before as well.
Hopefully after today I'll be able to re-focus (whatever the outcome) and get some kind of routine and normality back again!

Hope you're all well - and thanks for all your posts, I just hope I'm able to give you some good news tomorrow! :D
xx

ooohhhh whats the pub called... OH and i have been to a few in conglton, his uncle lives there :)

good luck... we will be waiting here until you get home tonight to hear all about it....
sooooo excited for you love :)
dont worry about the food.... im sure when things settle you will be able to get back into it... :)

aghhhhhh good luck!

I'm so giddy!!!!!!!!

Good luck lovely - I am sure it'll all work out wonderful. You're a lovely person and very pretty. :)

I find other peoples dating very exciting, when you've been with someone for a little while, someone else's romance makes me feel giddy inside. I'm not saying it's boring with my boyfriend and I, quite the contrary, but you know what I mean. :)

Have you decided what you are going to wear tonight?

xxxxxxx

nope not been there....
but good luck.. im sure you will be fine!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK. I really hope it goes well for you tonight and who knows maybe you'll fall in love and lose your appetite! All those nerves are bound to be working off a few calories. Can't wait to hear all about it...

KB x

good luck for tonight,im sure it'll all go fine... awwww :heartpump: i love a good romance ;)
forget about the weight,just have a lovely time :)

cant wait to here all about it :D

xoxo

hmmmm we are all sitting here in suspense waiting for the verdict on what happend...
come soon to tell us please!!!

Back