Alia's Exante Experience!

Alia

Silver Member
Eating dinner last night I kind of felt like a condemed woman having her last meal but here I am this morning all ready to face this head on, only one thing is missing, my shakes! I was desperate to start today so I decided to just drink water this morning till the shakes arrive. Just tracked and it says delivery between 13.30 and 14-30 so all is goood. Once they arrive I'll be heading off to Boots to weigh as if I have scales in the house I become obssessed.

Going to take all my measurements and record everything here and monitor my progress as the pounds melt away (I hope!)

Today was n't as bad as I expected, saved my last shake till around 9pm as night time is my danger zone. Im fine all day but used to love snacking late into the night

I went to boots to weigh and its a hefty 402Lbs but looking positive and going to enjoy those numbers going down every week.

Last edited:
Day 2

Woke up feeling totally crap! I have a headache from hell and feel so lethargic but im determined to carry on, it can only get better I hope.

It will get better :) you'll get through those first few days and it'll all start clicking into place :) lots of distraction and water worked for me and also reading the success stories on minimins really urged me on. xxx

Trying to get myself in the zone, I messed up day 2 and 3, I know why it happened and it showed me how much of an emmotional eater I am - had very stressful days and headed straight to the kichen. I convonced myself Exante was not for me and I would start back on slimming world. I was struggling with the water as I hate plain water so decided to start fresh, I ordered some of the drink powders and yesterday was day 1 (again) and I found it much easier drinking the 3 litres. I also ordered a couple of bars to try and the one I had last night was pretty rank to be honest but it was nice to chew on something.

I have worked out how the shakes work best for me, I leave having my shakes as late as possible in the day as I am a night time snacker. Yesterday I had my first shake at 5pm then the second at 7pm and my bar at 9 - seems a strange way to do it but it works for me, unless anyone can tell me if it will affect my weight loss.

The hardest part of yesterday was having to hand feed my daughter chips from Mcdonalds, they smelt so good lol

So I'm on day 2 but did monday fine, fingers crossed today goes well.

I've had to watch my little one eat all sorts of wonderful food whilst I'm glugging water. Pretty grim but it's gonna be worth it. I enjoy the bars, soups and shakes. They might grow on you? I have a bar with a black coffee, try and pretend its a biscuit lol xxxx

You are doing well.... feeding little ones is always a trial!! Once you are past the first few days, it all becomes easier!! Although I'm not saying that it's a walk in the park!! Remember to measure regularly as you will be shocked at how quickly you will shrink!!
nix

Hi Ali I have found the first week really tough as well and yes those kind of thoughts have also entered my head "oh I could try WW again/SW/Calorie counting" but food is my addiction and I have basically used it to eat my feelings my whole life which is why I am in this mess... It's so tough - I am literally taking it hour by hour some days but it WILL be worth it in the end.. good luck x

Im not going to say last week was a disaster as I've learnt a huge amount about my eating habits and food addictions. I only managed two full days on Exante but in all honesty I was not fullp prepared for it - im starting afresh today, bought bars from tescos, dr pepper zero bouillon and drinks powders, im in the right mind set and feeling positive. X

Alia!
Well done for starting and taking the first step even if it didnt go to plan!
Sounds like you've got your head in the right place now so GOOD LUCK!!
remember the support of minimins is but a click away :D

Thank you, think the support here is invaluable

Alia!
Well done for starting and taking the first step even if it didnt go to plan!
Sounds like you've got your head in the right place now so GOOD LUCK!!
remember the support of minimins is but a click away :D

Hi Alia I remember asking you for some advice back in 2010 about lipotrim, I since moved to exante and am back again to shift this weight. I hope you are well. How's it going with the shakes?

Back