AlicePalice's food diary

Grrrr - why not kick a girl when she's down? I was working at a christening today and someone asked if I was pregnant. And there goes my motivation that I spoke about yesterday :(

Day 52 - Sunday - Green - Syns 6.5 (59/70)

Breakfast:
FF Onken vanilla
strawberries, banana, blueberries

Lunch:
Wholewheat pasta with sauce made from:
ff fromage frais, 42g light cheese (HexA1), tuna (HexB1) & mustard
broccoli, carrots & corn steamfresh bag

Alpen light (half of HexB2)
banana
3 apricots

Dinner:
Corn on the cob with 1 tsp Lurpack Lighter (1.5 syns)
SW wedges with melted cheese (HexA2)
1 tbsp low sugar ketchup (0.5 syns)

Alpen Light (half of HexB2)
Thorntons mini caramel shortcake (4.5 syns)

I am working at a wedding tomorrow so missing weigh in, hope to get to one Tues morning instead. Need to think about making a lunch and dinner ready for tomorrow but dont have the brain space :(

Last edited:
Listen yeah, you know they were only asking if you're pregnant because you're glowing so much! And you're glowing because you're on SW which makes you look and feel effin amazing! :)

Aww honey, I'm really sorry to hear it won't work out. I was honestly thinking about you so much all day yesterday, wondering how you must be feeling. It's good though, that you can whole-heartedly say it's for the best. It gives you that bit more strength, even though it pulls you down at the same time. My OH and I broke up a few months ago after almost 2 and a half years together, and I knew from the moment it happened that things would never be the same again. I don't know how, but I think SW changes our ways of thinking, makes us stronger.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, very much for your kind words. HowEVER - someone else asked me if I was pregnant at the wedding yesterday - as I was leaving he asked when the baby was due - then when I said I wasn't pregnant he tried to wriggle his way out of it saying he thought someone had told him that earlier, but it must have been another girl that was taking photos (yeah right!)

Anyway - the food I had yesterday, eaten in random order because weddings are like that and I just have to eat as and when I can!

Day 53 - Monday - Extra Easy - Syns 6.5 (6.5/10)

2 Weetabix (HexB)
strawberries, blueberries, banana
FF Onken
banana
2 alpen lights (6 syns)
few carrots and green beans
1/2 pack Veetee long grain rice (0.5 syns) with salmon fillet, cucumber, beetroot and cherry tomatoes
wholewheat pasta with sauce made from passata, chopped tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, babycorn, carrots, mushrooms, courgettes, red pepper, onion and garlic + light cheese (HexA)

Even though I requested no food a plate came out for me with lamb shank, gravy, mash and buttered veg - which I just left in front of me, and then lemon cheese cake - cheese cake is my fave. So yay me. But boo to the man.

And now onto my WI this morning - only 0.5lbs off :( whyyyyyyy - its meant to be 3lbs now body!!!! Think I will stick to Extra Easy as I find it loads easier and dont get better results from doing red and green obviously!

Week Nine

Start Weight: 10st 12lbs
Current Weight: 10st 0.5lb
Goal Weight: 9st 7lbs
Total Lost: 11.5lbs
Total left to lose: 7.5lbs

Day 54 - Tuesday - Extra Easy - Syns 12 (18.5/20)

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (HexB)
FF Onken vanilla yoghurt
strawberries & bluberries

Lunch:
same pasta as yesterday (HexA cheese)
mini Crunchie (4 syns)

2 mini Maryland cookies (2 syns)

Dinner:
steak with 2 tbsp Philli light spring onion & pepper flavour (4 syns)
broccoli, baby corn, sugar snaps and mange tout
sw chips
0% greek yoghurt + sachet choc options (2 syns)

Last edited:
Just wanted to say "well done" for not eating the food that was put in front of you. I LOVE lamb shank so I would have definetly caved in and eaten the lot (as well as the cheesecake). :p

Thank you - struggling LOADS today. Feeling really low, I could seriously eat a tonne of chocolate and cake :( Im going out for dinner with 2 friends tomorrow night and I know that I can't stick to it - but at the same time I know it will be a slippery slope :( I dont know what to do - Im really struggling

Thank you - struggling LOADS today. Feeling really low, I could seriously eat a tonne of chocolate and cake :( Im going out for dinner with 2 friends tomorrow night and I know that I can't stick to it - but at the same time I know it will be a slippery slope :( I dont know what to do - Im really struggling

Enjoy the dinner, you deserve a break. It will shock your body a bit, eating something different. Get right back on plan the next day, don't let one dinner turn into one week of free eating. You know that Slimming World was one of the best decisions you ever made. If you feel like it, and you will probably be doing this mentally as you're out for the meal anyway, count the syns you eat. Share it on here, we'll laugh in shock about it, and then put it aside. It'll just be another post, another anecdote when you get to target and people say 'WOW, don't you look fab?! You must have been eating cabbage to get a figure like this!'. Then you my dear, will turn around with a beautiful smile on your beautiful face and say 'Nope, I did Slimming World. I slipped up once, and I put it behind me'. Then they'll be like 'Ohmygod I bet you starved yourself for a month after that dinner!' and you will say 'Nope! I ate so much, more than I have ever eaten before, because I can!'

I'm sorry if I have said anything out of place or silly or inappropriate, but I want to make you smile...

...'Because you're worth it' <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey lovely....noticed you haven't been on for a little while. Hope everything is okay with you xxx

Back