Ali's Food Diary - A positive journey to target

Sorry i didnt post food yesterday was feeling very down after a night of terrible dreams, spent most of the day crying for no apparent reason and cant actually remember what i ate but i know it wasnt good. After a decent nights sleep im feeling much better today so going to try get back on plan

Thursday 3rd - green day

Weigh in day

Breakfast - weetabix,milk and banana (hea and heb)

Lunch - jacket potato, cheese (hea) and beans

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

slimmingali27 said:
Thank u hun, struggling this week. How are you getting on? Hows Ava bump? Hope you and steve are ok xxx

Yeah I'm getting on ok, trying to come to terms with my new body shape is hard but ive only gained 9 lb in six months I'm planning to try and keep it to around a stone So am back to plan 100%, yeah steves good the same as always lol and avas very wriggly lol can't believe less than 14 weeks to go xxx

Emmajoyce said:
Yeah I'm getting on ok, trying to come to terms with my new body shape is hard but ive only gained 9 lb in six months I'm planning to try and keep it to around a stone So am back to plan 100%, yeah steves good the same as always lol and avas very wriggly lol can't believe less than 14 weeks to go xxx

Its flying by isnt it, love all your little updates on fb about baby moving and what you have bought i miss all that. Try not to worry about your body changing enjoy having a bump as you will really really miss it when its gone, i never really had a bump as i was so fat lol you are doing a fab of growing Ava be proud of that xxx

lollypop1985 said:
hey huni
sorry not been on your diary in a long time
hope your doing ok x

Hi hun thanks for popping in, had a up and down week this week but need to be 100% from tomorrow as the weight is piling on again :eek:( hope your ok xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Thursday 3rd - green day

Weigh in day,weight 12st 1lb 2.5lb gain

Breakfast - weetabix,milk and banana (hea and heb)

Lunch - jacket potato, cheese (hea) and beans

Dinner - jacket potato,cheese (heb) and beans. Had this again as was something quick when i got in late from wi

Syns - couple of sweets - 4syns

Exercise - none

Updating food for today, gained 2.5lb at wi, really have got to try harder next week xx

Thanks girls, im determined to get a loss this week. Im going out to an Indian with friends tonight, i've got to be very careful what i eat as it will really play my IBS up, every time we have been i've ended up ill but still my firends want to go there, so im thinking if i just have a poppadom,chicken tikka starter instead of chicken tikka masala for main and plain rice and salad that shouldnt be too bad on the syns should it and also as i wont be having any creamy or rich sauces then my stomach should be ok, fingers crossed.

So food for today will be

Breakfast - Strawberries, banana and ff nat yogurt

Lunch - magic porridge pancakes (heb) with banana,forgot how much i love these

Dinner -Chicken Tikka Starter, plain rice, poppadom (4syns) and salad

Snacks -

Total Syns

Exercise -

Extra Easy

Last edited:
Oh i've also decided to change my target from 11st 5.5lb to 11st 10lb that will just take me into the normal bmi range, i will stick with this for a while and see how things go and then if i feel like it i will lower it again, just thought taking the pressure off might be a good thing, have been doing this for nearly 2 years now and like many of you im fed up with living for weigh in day and beating myself up if i dont get the loss i wanted so thought maybe concentrating on maintaining would be a good for me xxx

Great plan Ali x

Oh and you're probably out eating your Indian right now but I agree it's the creamy or tomatoey sauces to avoid for IBS x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a lovely weekend babes... Keep up with the good work and don't be too hard on yourself, we are after all only human...xx

lsf666 said:
Great plan Ali x

Oh and you're probably out eating your Indian right now but I agree it's the creamy or tomatoey sauces to avoid for IBS x

I stuck to what i planned to eat and my ibs didnt give me any grief at all hun, i actually managed to relax and enjoy myself lol hope you are ok xxx

sleepytimesadie said:
Have a lovely weekend babes... Keep up with the good work and don't be too hard on yourself, we are after all only human...xx

Thank you hun,hope you have a lovely weekend too..im feeling very positive today after managing to stay within syns and go out yesterday just hoping the feeling manages to last the rest of the week lol xxx

Sounds like you had a fab time x

Have a great weekend :)

Food for saturday 5th - green day

Breakfast - strawberries,bananas and yogurt

Lunch - chicken (heb) wholemeal roll (heb) and salad

Dinner - sw wedges, beans and cheese (hea)

Snacks - mullerlight x 2, sw cheese scones

Syns - options hot choc 2

Exercise - 45min spin class

Sunday 6th may - green day

Breakfast - fruit and yogurt

Lunch - mugshot and large bowl of syn free rice pudding

Dinner - bombay potatoes,rice, syn free onion bhajis and syn free veg pakoras

Snacks -pineapple

Syns - cheese biscuits x 3 3 syns

Exercise - 1hr spin class