Ali's Food Diary - A positive journey to target

slimmingali27

Silver Member
Hi Everyone

This will be my 2nd food diary on minimins,when i started my last one i wasnt feeling in a great place. I have had a break from minimins for a few months and now want to come back with a nice new positive food diary...so here we are. At my last weigh in on Thursday i weighed 11st 12lbs which took my weight loss to 7st 7.5lbs and i had 6.5lbs to target. After the easter weekend im sure i will have a gain this week but i am fine with that and have been back on track since yesterday. Here is my food diary for today,i will update it as the day goes on. Good luck to you all on your weightloss journeys xxx

GREEN DAY

Breakfast: 1 weetabix (1/2heb) toffee mullerlight and a banana

Lunch: Homemade tomato soup and 3 wholegrain crackerbreads (other half of heb)

Dinner: Jacket potatoes with 30g cheese x 2 (hea and heb) mushy pea curry sauce and salad

Snacks: Toffee Mullerlight

Syns:

Drink: NAS squash,pepsi max

Exercise: 2 hrs in the ball pit with the kids,1hr cardio at the gym

Last edited:
Wednesday 11th April - Green day

Breakfast- 5.30am Banana and mullerlight
8.30am half a tin of baked beans on a toasted wholemeal pitta bread (heb)

Lunch - small jacket potato with half tin of baked beans and 30g of cheese (hea)

Dinner - 3 linda mcartney rosemary and red onion sausages and toasted pitta bread (heb)

Syns - Chocolate 8syns,i just couldnt help myself

Snacks - vanilla mullerlight,small salad with 30g cheese (hea)

Drink - pepsi max, NAS squash

Exercise -45 minute spin class

Last edited:
Wow your loss has been amazing! Well done you!
Can i ask what your losses have been like now you are so close to target? I ask because ive lost weight with ww but have plateaud of late and have found it really demoralising. So ive switched to SW, think it will also suit as i exercise quite a bit and build up an appetite.

rjg123 said:
Wow your loss has been amazing! Well done you!
Can i ask what your losses have been like now you are so close to target? I ask because ive lost weight with ww but have plateaud of late and have found it really demoralising. So ive switched to SW, think it will also suit as i exercise quite a bit and build up an appetite.

Hi ya, thank you for your message. My losses for the past 3 weeks have been -3.5, -2.5 and -1.5 which ive been really pleased with as i can sometimes be a bit up and down,i know i have gained this week but i had a naughty weekend lol. How are you finding sw so far,if you need any help with anything just ask xxx

Im really enjoying it, even though i did have a naughty wkend off! Just a bit cautious that Im eating a lot but having looked at everyone elses diaries they seem to be losing well! Thanks x

rjg123 said:
Im really enjoying it, even though i did have a naughty wkend off! Just a bit cautious that Im eating a lot but having looked at everyone elses diaries they seem to be losing well! Thanks x

Glad you are enjoying it,just go with the flow,if you want to eat the make sure you do,i usually have 4 or 5 little meals a day as i get up really early with the kids and have to work dinner around the gym, so today i will have eaten at 5.30am, 8.30am,12.30pm then ill have a small dinner at 3.30 as ive got spinning tonight and cant eat heavy before that then ill have a cheese salad when i get in from spinning as if i dont ill wake up in the night hungry lol. People say arent i eaten to much but i just eat little and often. Have you got a food diary on here? I will have a look in xxx

:wavey: its really good to have you back xx

Late on today as had hospital appointment this morning. Have been put back on b12 injections 3 monthly as my body doesnt absorb b12. Anyway food diary for today

Thursday 12 April - Green day

Weigh in day- weight 12st 0.5lbs +2.5lbs

Breakfast - banana and yogurt

Lunch - jacket potato and 60g cheese (hea)

Dinner - sweet potato curry with rice and 2 pitta breads (2 x heb) sprinkled with garlic powder and toasted,they tasted like naan breads...yummy

Snacks -mullerlight, strawberries

Drink - nas squash, coke zero, green tea

Syns- small piece of chocolate cake that my sis in law made,not sure of syns, chocolate 10syns

Exercise - none

Last edited:
Put on 2.5lbs tonight, still feeling positive though,ive pledged to lose 4lb this week so im really going to have to go for it lol..ive read good things about green tea so im going to be drinking lots of that, ive updated my food diary above xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Put on 2.5lbs tonight, still feeling positive though,ive pledged to lose 4lb this week so im really going to have to go for it lol..ive read good things about green tea so im going to be drinking lots of that, ive updated my food diary above xxx

Great attitude :)

Green tea is lovely too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats the spirit :D

Loving the new avater xx

Thanks girls, im planning on having 3 or 4 cups of green tea a day and will see how i go, going to eat lots of strawberries aswell as that always helps me lose weight quicker. Hope you both have a good day xxxx

Friday 13th April - Green Day

Breakfast - Big bowl of strawberries + a mullerlight. Green tea.

Lunch - 3 linda mcartney rosemary and red onion sausages (i love these) and a toasted pitta bread (heb) green tea

Dinner - Tikka spiced sw wedges,with 60g (2heas) cheese,salad and pitta bread (heb)

Snacks - cucumber sticks and homemade hummous, large bowl of homemade syn free tomato soup. Strawberries

Syns - horseraddish sauce 1syn, tomato sauce 1syn.

Exercise - none :eek:(

Last edited:
lollypop1985 said:
hello
saw you post on chelle and lisa diarys so thought i would pop along and say hello.
well done on your weigh loss you have done so well and such an insperation.
do you always do green days?

Morning hun thank you for popping in and for the nice message. Yep i do mostly green days,the only time i really do extra easy is if im going out for a meal so that i have more choice. I'll pop over and have a look at your diary in a mo xxx

Back