Sunday 6th may - green day

Breakfast - fruit and yogurt

Lunch - mugshot and large bowl of syn free rice pudding

Dinner - bombay potatoes,rice, syn free onion bhajis and syn free veg pakoras

Snacks -pineapple

Syns - cheese biscuits x 3 3 syns

Exercise - 1hr spin class

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ive eaten quite alot today but its all been syn free so hoping that will be ok, think im going to eat light for the next couple of days lots of salads and soups

Just realised i havent had any hea and heb's today, will it make a difference if i dont eat them? Not sure i can fit any more in lol

Last edited:
You don't have to have them but it is early! Maybe a fibre plus bar and glass of milk in a few hours?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
You don't have to have them but it is early! Maybe a fibre plus bar and glass of milk in a few hours?

I didnt realise how early in the evening it was when i posted im so tired today i thought it was quite late, i decided on a bowl of weetabix in the end lol thanks hun xxx

slimmingali27 said:
I didnt realise how early in the evening it was when i posted im so tired today i thought it was quite late, i decided on a bowl of weetabix in the end lol thanks hun xxx

Lol - I thought you were off to bed hours ago by the sound of it! ;)

lsf666 said:
Lol - I thought you were off to bed hours ago by the sound of it! ;)

Lol i really could have gone to bed that early going to bed at gone 2am friday and sat night and the kids getting up at the crack of dawn took its toll haha xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Ali have a great Monday... I am work later... I hope that will help me stay on track...

Thanks hun,im off to my sis in laws for dinner,luckily she is on sw aswell so dont have to worry about having too many syns then going swimming with Michael and the kids later,not that i'll get much swimming done with Ellis hanging off me lol..have a good day hun xxx

Monday 7th May - Green Day

Breakfast - strawberries and banana with sweetner and mullerlight milkshake (hea)

Lunch - syn free tomato soup and a mugshot

Dinner - chicken (heb) sweet potato chips and beans

Snacks - mullerlight milkshake (hea) syn free hummous with pitta bread (heb) and red and yellow peppers

Syns- ww crisps 4 syns, tom sauce 1 syn

Last edited:
Mine and michaels snack while we watch a film

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120507_202013.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120507_202013.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 45
Tuesday 8th May - Green day

Breakfast - Before school run - mullerlight milkshake (hea)
After school run - syn free rice pudding

Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (heb) beans and salad

Dinner - Syn free tomato soup and wholemeal roll (heb)

Snacks - mullerlight milkshake (hea)

Syns - biscuits 8 syns

Exercise - 1hr swim

Last edited:
slimmingali27 said:
Tuesday 8th May - Green day

Breakfast - Before school run - mullerlight milkshake (hea)
After school run - syn free rice pudding

Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese (heb) beans and salad

Dinner - Syn free tomato soup and wholemeal roll (heb)

Snacks - mullerlight milkshake (hea)

Syns -

Exercise -

Hey Hun, have u got the recipe for ya milkshake ? Xx

Emmajoyce said:
Hey Hun, have u got the recipe for ya milkshake ? Xx

Hi hun its sooo easy blitz 175ml of full fat milk (1hea) with a mullerlight, ive tried it with a toffee one and a vanilla and choc sprinkle one,both were absolutely gorgeous xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Hi hun its sooo easy blitz 175ml of full fat milk (1hea) with a mullerlight, ive tried it with a toffee one and a vanilla and choc sprinkle one,both were absolutely gorgeous xxx

Thanks Hun I'm finding myself going over on my cereal allowance lol im addicted to special k lol so thought could give that a go do. U think it will work with semi skimmed ? Xx

Oh yeah it will work with semi skimmed hun i just have full fat as Ellis has to have it, even though i might get skimmed milk for me and then i could have more milkshakes in the day lol...can you tell im now addicted x

slimmingali27 said:
Oh yeah it will work with semi skimmed hun i just have full fat as Ellis has to have it, even though i might get skimmed milk for me and then i could have more milkshakes in the day lol...can you tell im now addicted x

I used to have skimmed but changed wen I got pg, thanks Hun were going shopping today so will get everything i need lol x

lsf666 said:
Hi Ali. What's your rice pudding recipe?

Morning lisa.. i just add a small cup of pudding rice to 2 small cups of boiling water,add some sweetner and then put on very low heat and cover,keep checking and stirring,when rice is cooked add a vanilla mullerlight,thats it hun, you might need 2 mullerlights depending on how much rice you have cooked, i think i got the recipe from on here,its really nice warm,i hope you are ok, will pop on and have a read through diaries later xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Morning lisa.. i just add a small cup of pudding rice to 2 small cups of boiling water,add some sweetner and then put on very low heat and cover,keep checking and stirring,when rice is cooked add a vanilla mullerlight,thats it hun, you might need 2 mullerlights depending on how much rice you have cooked, i think i got the recipe from on here,its really nice warm,i hope you are ok, will pop on and have a read through diaries later xxx

Thanks Ali! Will def try that when I have some time :)

I am so tired today and have got a banging headache,could really do with spending the day on the sofa but taking Ellis to toddler group today.

Wed 9th May - green day

Breakfast - weetabix (heb) and milk (1/2 hea)

Lunch -jacket potato,cheese (heb) and salad

Dinner - mugshot and tomato soup

Snacks - mullerlight milkshake (1/2 hea)

Syns -2 cheese thins (2 syns)

Exercise - 45mins spin class

Last edited:
Back