Ali's Food Diary - A positive journey to target

Really cant stop thinking about food tonight,i keep snacking on syn free foods but im not hopeful for weigh in,cant even have a sneaky weigh as i sent my scales round to my mates for a little holiday so i wouldnt scale hop,ill be a nervous wreck by weigh in 2mrw evening xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

slimmingali27 said:
Really cant stop thinking about food tonight,i keep snacking on syn free foods but im not hopeful for weigh in,cant even have a sneaky weigh as i sent my scales round to my mates for a little holiday so i wouldnt scale hop,ill be a nervous wreck by weigh in 2mrw evening xxx

I've really wanted to binge on chocolate today lol but I managed not to, im sure u will do fab at wi tomorrow
xx

Emmajoyce said:
I've really wanted to binge on chocolate today lol but I managed not to, im sure u will do fab at wi tomorrow
xx

Thanks hun well done for resisting the choc ...i popped round to my mates tonight,she offered me the biggest slice of dime bar cake..it looked so nice how i managed to resist i do not know lol xx

lsf666 said:
Wow! Well done resisting Ali x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun, i told her to keep it in the fridge for me and if i get a good loss tomorrow i will have a bit of it after weigh in...thats looking doubtful though i think the time of the month is round the corner,i can feel myself swelling as i type haha xxx

Hey Hun someone just told me about graze.com it's a healthy snack site looks good just ordered my first box which is free with code 5mb3ybrd it comes with all the calories on so can syn it xx

Emmajoyce said:
Hey Hun someone just told me about graze.com it's a healthy snack site looks good just ordered my first box which is free with code 5mb3ybrd it comes with all the calories on so can syn it xx

Thanks for that hun, i looked at that site when i was pregnant with Ellis there was a reason why i didnt get a box but i cant remember why lol ill have to have another look.hope ur ok xxx

Really really nervous about weigh in tonight,hate not having my scales to check before i go but my obsession with standing on them was getting unhealthy....taking Ellis swimming today to distract me from wanting to eat everything in sight

Thursday 10th may - green day

Breakfast - weetabix and milk (hea and heb)

Lunch

Dinner -

Snacks -

Syns -

Exercise -

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks for that hun, i looked at that site when i was pregnant with Ellis there was a reason why i didnt get a box but i cant remember why lol ill have to have another look.hope ur ok xxx

Yeah I got it for free so I ordered the lightbox as it's all low in calories, good luck with wi tonight sure will be fine, xxxx

Well i stayed the same this week,so much for this being a positive thread ive only had one week of losing since i've started to say im fed up is an understatement

slimmingali27 said:
Well i stayed the same this week,so much for this being a positive thread ive only had one week of losing since i've started to say im fed up is an understatement

Agh Hun that sux ! Try and keep going it might come off next week, I gave in to cadburys tonight altho I synned it lol xxx big hugs xxx

Emmajoyce said:
Agh Hun that sux ! Try and keep going it might come off next week, I gave in to cadburys tonight altho I synned it lol xxx big hugs xxx

Thanks em,i really couldnt give a toss what i eat tonight,so its handy that i havent really got any naughty food in lol..hope you enjoyed ya chocolate xx

But it could be anything that has made you sts... Head down and plough on with it, it could mean a big loss next week...xx

Had a day completely off plan today,made me realise how rubbish i feel when i eat rubbish food so will be back on plan tomorrow x

slimmingali27 said:
Had a day completely off plan today,made me realise how rubbish i feel when i eat rubbish food so will be back on plan tomorrow x

Sometimes it's needed Hun, wen I have a really rubbish day wiv food it really makes me feel crappy too draw a line under it start afresh tomorrow xxx

Emmajoyce said:
Sometimes it's needed Hun, wen I have a really rubbish day wiv food it really makes me feel crappy too draw a line under it start afresh tomorrow xxx

Yeah im back on it today hun,saw on facebook you are off out sounds like you've got a nice day planned,have fun xxxx

Back