Ali's Food Diary - A positive journey to target

Saturday 12th may - green day

Breakfast - weetabix,milk and banana (hea and heb)

Lunch - mugshot and cheese salad (hea)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Yeah since moving we don't really get quality time together, apart from sundays lol but I'm mega excited about nursery wallpaper and paint shopping! lol I dunno what snacks to take cinema u got any ideas ? I don't really wanna be naughty x

Strawberries,grapes or make some jelly sweets to take with you hun or you could have popcorn just not too much xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Strawberries,grapes or make some jelly sweets to take with you hun or you could have popcorn just not too much xxx

I hate popcorn lol haven't got the bits for the jellys other may just get some grapes and a curly wurley thanks Hun xx

Be careful on a curly wurly i snapped my tooth on one yesterday lol well it was actually the cap that came off from where i had it repaired (i snapped it off biting on the gas and air mouthpiece when i had ellis,be careful of that one aswell lol) i now look like someone off jeremy kyle... have a good day hun xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Be careful on a curly wurly i snapped my tooth on one yesterday lol well it was actually the cap that came off from where i had it repaired (i snapped it off biting on the gas and air mouthpiece when i had ellis,be careful of that one aswell lol) i now look like someone off jeremy kyle... have a good day hun xxx

It don't matter now were not going tonight long story ! But the mood I'm now it I wanna find the nearest tub of Ben and jerrys and eat the lot :-( can't believe about ya tooth xx

Emmajoyce said:
It don't matter now were not going tonight long story ! But the mood I'm now it I wanna find the nearest tub of Ben and jerrys and eat the lot :-( can't believe about ya tooth xx

Aw hun whats up? I really hope your ok xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Aw hun whats up? I really hope your ok xxx

Three letters Hun. m e n ! I will be ok xxxx

Emmajoyce said:
Three letters Hun. m e n ! I will be ok xxxx

Ok hun,i know how you feel on the men front michaels got the ump with me cos i wanted to have half hour to chill out instead of going to his brothers with him and the kids xxx

Diet went completely out the window this weekend but i enjoyed myself so not going to feel guilty about it,just going to get back on the sw wagon today

Monday 14th May - Green day

B - weetabix, milk (hea & heb) and banana

L - egg, beans,tomatoes and toast (heb)

D -

Snacks -

Total syns -

Last edited:
slimmingali27 said:
Diet went completely out the window this weekend but i enjoyed myself so not going to feel guilty about it,just going to get back on the sw wagon today

Monday 14th May - Green day

B - weetabix, milk (hea & heb) and banana

Remember... It's all about now not then... line under it and start again... xxx

sleepytimesadie said:
Remember... It's all about now not then... line under it and start again... xxx

Thanks hun, i need to remember that this is a change for life not a race to target and that if i have a bad day it doesnt matter aslong as it doesnt become an everyday thing xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks hun, i need to remember that this is a change for life not a race to target and that if i have a bad day it doesnt matter aslong as it doesnt become an everyday thing xxx

Exactly... xx

Good morning, Have a great day! X

Hi girls hope you have both had a good day, its been another bad day foodwise here,i just want to get thursday out the way now so i can start again,i know im looking at about a 7lb gain this week maybe more,not help by my monthly arriving yesterday. Was thinking about giving wi a miss this week but i know if i dont go ill use it as another excuse to stay off plan for another week...i will get back on track...promise xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Hi girls hope you have both had a good day, its been another bad day foodwise here,i just want to get thursday out the way now so i can start again,i know im looking at about a 7lb gain this week maybe more,not help by my monthly arriving yesterday. Was thinking about giving wi a miss this week but i know if i dont go ill use it as another excuse to stay off plan for another week...i will get back on track...promise xxx

Of course you will... The hard part is putting it behind you...xx

Cannot wait to get weigh in over and done with tonight so i can start a new week. Having a day in today so will write out meal plans for the week ahead,managed to stick to plan all day yesterday until i went out for a meal in the evening for mums bday. Food for today will be

Thursday 17th May - Green day

Breakfast - weetabix and Milk (hea and heb)

Lunch - Jacket potato,cheese (hea) and large salad

Dinner - sweet potato and spinach curry and rice and wholemeal roll (heb)

Snacks - mullerlight yogurt

Syns - chocolate 6syns

Last edited:
Back