Ali's Food Diary - A positive journey to target

Good luck for WI later x

I love the WI reset too - a nice shiny new week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well cant go to weigh in tonight,really not feeling well, feeling queasy and my stomach does not feel right so didnt want to risk going,i weighed at home and its a 4lb gain on last week,which im completely fine with, as im not going tonight i will spend my evening meal planning and writing shopping list for tomorrow x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Sorry you're not well. Hope you feel better soon x

Good plan sorting meals for the week. I find that always helps :)

slimmingali27 said:
Thursday 17th May - Green day

Breakfast - weetabix and Milk (hea and heb)

Lunch - Jacket potato,cheese (hea) and large salad

Dinner - sweet potato and spinach curry and rice and wholemeal roll (heb)

Snacks - mullerlight yogurt

Syns - chocolate 6syns

Yay first day back on plan done x

lsf666 said:
Sorry you're not well. Hope you feel better soon x

Good plan sorting meals for the week. I find that always helps :)

Thanks hun,think its the past weeks rubbish eating catching up with me,knew it would at some point xxx

Feeling much better today :eek:)

Food for today Friday 18th May

Green day

B - small bowl syn free rice pudding

L - Jacket potato,cheese (heb) and large salad

D - Chickpea curry and rice

Snacks - weetabix and milk (hea and heb)

Syns - small piece of birthday cake (not sure of syns)

Last edited:
slimmingali27 said:
Feeling much better today :eek:)

Food for today Friday 18th May

Green day

B - small bowl syn free rice pudding

L - Jacket potato,cheese (hea) and large salad

D - Chickpea curry and rice

Snacks -

Syns -

Glad to hear you are feeling well again... You have everything under control by the sounds of things and remember those scales are not the same as the ones in class, so your gain might not be that big... You have a week to get it sorted in any case... Have a great start to your week...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Glad to hear you are feeling well again... You have everything under control by the sounds of things and remember those scales are not the same as the ones in class, so your gain might not be that big... You have a week to get it sorted in any case... Have a great start to your week...xx

I know my scales weigh me 1.5lb heavier than the ones at group so took that into account..i can tell im back in the zone i took Ellis to mcdonalds for lunch and i just had a diet coke lol, heres to a fab week for us both xxx

Plan for Saturday 19th May - Green day

B - Strawberries,grapes and orange

L - Sweet potato chips and large salad

D - Cauliflower crust pizza (hea x 2 and heb x 2)

Snacks - syn free hummous and sliced peppers

Syns -

Exercise -

Morning Ali x

What's this cauliflower crust pizza???

lsf666 said:
Morning Ali x

What's this cauliflower crust pizza???

Morning hun,i found a thread in the recipe section with a link to the recipe,i think you would only be able to do it on a green day because of the amount of cheese you would need and you can have cheese as a b choice on green aswell,but its basically cauliflower mixed with mozerella cheese and an egg and then baked as the base. I have never made it before but once ive made it tonight,i'll post the way i made it (if it turns out ok lol) hope you have a good day hun xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Morning hun,i found a thread in the recipe section with a link to the recipe,i think you would only be able to do it on a green day because of the amount of cheese you would need and you can have cheese as a b choice on green aswell,but its basically cauliflower mixed with mozerella cheese and an egg and then baked as the base. I have never made it before but once ive made it tonight,i'll post the way i made it (if it turns out ok lol) hope you have a good day hun xxx

Sounds interesting :)

Look forward to seeing how yours turns out!

Thanks x

slimmingali27 said:
Plan for Saturday 19th May - Green day

B - Strawberries,grapes and orange

L - lm italian sausages x 3 (1.5syns),large salad and homemade coleslaw (1syn)

D - Jacket potatoes,cheese,beans and 2 lm rosemary and red onion sausages

Snacks - syn free hummous and sliced peppers

Total Syns - 2.5

Exercise - None

Well food for today has changed im absolutely shattered,only had 3hrs sleep last night,michael did a night shift and i find it difficult to sleep when he isnt here,so cant be bothered to make the pizza tonight, i will make it in the week. A nice easy dinner of jacket potato and an early night for me x

Sunday 20th May - Green day

B - strawberries,banana and ff natural yogurt

L - beans on toast with cheese (hea and heb)

D - lm roasemary sausages x 3,roast spuds,carrots,cabbage,and peas

Snack - scan bran cake (heb)

Syns -

Exercise - 1hr spin class

Good Morning, have a fantastic Monday :D

Morning girls

Well ive made the decision to start the fast forward plan today, even though im sticking the the normal sw plan the weight is still creeping on and it the past 5 weeks i have gained 10lb (6lb of that has been.in the last week and a half) and only 1 of those weeks ive not stuck to plan. Hoping that doing fast forward will give me the kick start i need and also teach me about portion control as maybe this is where im going wrong...who knows...anyway i know that fast forward is not allowed to be discussed in detail here so im assuming i wont be able to post food diaries but will still come on and just say whether ive had a good or bad day food wise. Hope you are all ok xxx

Good luck Ali x

Elliott did that and had a good result but it's hard. I agree with you about portion control - that's my main problem!

Back