Ali's Food Diary - A positive journey to target

Thanks ladies your support means alot and i think im going to need alot of it for the next 2 weeks. This plan is hard, im feeling hunger pains for the 1st time since i started sw and im going to have to wait till half 7 to have dinner as ive got to take the kids swimming first and i know if i eat now ill be starving when i get home and i have no units left. Lisa just out of interest how much did Elliot lose? I know everyone is different but i know some who have lost loads and some who have only lost 1lb. Xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I think he lost 6 but remember he's a bloke and a lot bigger than you. The other thing was - he gained the week after. Not all of it obviously but some. I think that's mentioned in the leaflet thingy?

He snacked on veg. Made his a lot of fruit and veg and jacket potatoes. The ready meals were the worst bit (hope I don't get censored for saying that bit).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
I think he lost 6 but remember he's a bloke and a lot bigger than you. The other thing was - he gained the week after. Not all of it obviously but some. I think that's mentioned in the leaflet thingy?

He snacked on veg. Made his a lot of fruit and veg and jacket potatoes. The ready meals were the worst bit (hope I don't get censored for saying that bit).

Yeah ive read about people gaining the week after, wow he did well to lose 6,im not hoping to lose that much,a couple of pounds would be lovely though.xxx

Well day 1 is over with, its already making me see how i over eat on the normal sw plan so thats a good thing,ive been swimming tonight and tomorrow im doing a spin class,then an hour in the gym with me friend and a half hr swim,think ill be sleeping well 2mrw night lol xxx

Day 2 - Ive had breakfast and im hungry already, im wondering if its my mind playing tricks on me because i know im not allowed to snack on free food,this plan is really making me appreciate my food more lol xxx

I think that's the point! It restricts you to the point where you miss SW so much and want to go back ;)

Seriously though. Try drinking water as it sometimes helps with hunger x

slimmingali27 said:
Day 2 - Ive had breakfast and im hungry already, im wondering if its my mind playing tricks on me because i know im not allowed to snack on free food,this plan is really making me appreciate my food more lol xxx

Could be... I would drink lots of water honey and try and keep busy... you will soon adjust...xx

Im drinking water by the gallons and have been looking after my nephew this morning having two 2 years olds to look after has kept me busy lol ive nearly made it to lunchtime xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Im drinking water by the gallons and have been looking after my nephew this morning having two 2 years olds to look after has kept me busy lol ive nearly made it to lunchtime xxx

Great body magic...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
You my dear are ding great... It is lovely to hear you so focused and positive... Well done...xx

Thank you hun, getting on really well with this today now im getting used to it,hopefully the scales will be kind 2mrw xxx

Day 3 done :eek:) its getting easier as the days go on. Went to asda tonight got some clothes in the sale one of the outfits i tried on last saturday and it was too tight but tonight it fits so thats a good sign,also managed to get a pair of trousers in a 12,they must be a big size as im no way a 12 but was nice to see that size on the hanger instead of the 24-26 i used to wear xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Day 3 done :eek:) its getting easier as the days go on. Went to asda tonight got some clothes in the sale one of the outfits i tried on last saturday and it was too tight but tonight it fits so thats a good sign,also managed to get a pair of trousers in a 12,they must be a big size as im no way a 12 but was nice to see that size on the hanger instead of the 24-26 i used to wear xxx

Well done that's a great incentive for you...xx

Hope wi goes well today... I am not sure with me after Tuesday, but I did the crime, gotta do the time, so I know I won't be too down if I gain...xx

Back