Alisha's vegetarian SW diary :)

Groan! Sorry that you have deadlines and whatnot. Eurghh used to hate approaching end of term and having word counts floating round my head. Lol.
You're doing really well to keep to such a good (and yummy) food diary!! Spesh as work was so busy at the weekend. The busier I am the more grabbing for crud I seem to do!
I feel a good loss coming your way Lish!!
Also- eat more syns!!! :p xxxx

Hi Lishaa, how are you finding using your weekly syns?

Hi :)
It's going quite well actually but I suppose the evidence will be when I get on the scales in the morning.
I'm not sure it's something I'll do every week but I think it'll come in handy for Christmas x

Groan! Sorry that you have deadlines and whatnot. Eurghh used to hate approaching end of term and having word counts floating round my head. Lol.
You're doing really well to keep to such a good (and yummy) food diary!! Spesh as work was so busy at the weekend. The busier I am the more grabbing for crud I seem to do!
I feel a good loss coming your way Lish!!
Also- eat more syns!!! :p xxxx

I know! I'm starting to have dreams about writing essays haha
Work is horrendous this time of year & working in retail/healthcare is so annoying because people are SO rude.

I didn't eat enough syns yesterday because I was struggling to walk after the monster roast dinner, oops haha.

Let's hope you're right ;) x

Monday 16th December:
Green day

B: special K chewy delight bar (HeB)

L
: chick pea dahl (f), WW pitta (HeB) and 40g reduced fat cheddar (HeA)

D
: quorn (f) stir fry (sf) with noodles (f)

S
: 2 oreos (5 syns)

HeA
: 40g reduced fat cheddar
HeB: WW pitta, special K chewy delight

Syns: 5/15

Weekly syns: 66.5/105

Tuesday 17th December:
Green Day

B: Special K chewy delight bar (HeB) with sugar free red bull (f)

L
: Wholemeal pasta (f) with superfree sauce - (onion (sf), garlic (sf), celery (sf), carrots (sf), passata (sf), tom puree (sf)) with 40g reduced fat cheddar (HeA)

D
: quorn (f) with broccoli (sf), leeks (sf) and peas (f) with primula sauce (HeA) served with rice (f) & ww pitta ( HeB)

Snacks: 2 oreos (5 syns ), muller light chocolate dessert (5 syns )

HeA: 40g reduced fat cheddar, primula
HeB: Special K chewy delight bar, ww pitta

Syns: 10/15

Weekly syns: 10/105

Week 7 weigh in:
-3lbs
-18 lbs on SW
-30lbs in total

Last edited:
Well done on your great weiht loss this week Lishaa. You're doing brilliantly!

I've noticed you've kinda averaged 10 syns a day by using your weekly syns - Will you be going back to daily syns this week?

I need to try this chickpea dahl that you have quite often :)

Well done on your great weiht loss this week Lishaa. You're doing brilliantly!

I've noticed you've kinda averaged 10 syns a day by using your weekly syns - Will you be going back to daily syns this week?

I need to try this chickpea dahl that you have quite often :)

Heyy :)
Thank you so much! I'm really trying my hardest to get as much as I can off despite the temptation of xmas naughties haha.

My plan is to try and always average at about 10 syns a day but use more if I need too 'cause I know if I don't allow myself something I'm really craving then I'll fall off the wagon and eat massive amounts of whatever it is.
I think I'm going to continue to keep track of my weekly syns, especially around xmas time, and that way if I'm a bit naughty or whatever one day at least I can feel better about balancing out the rest of the week (although I know SW don't recommend this).

You really should give it a go! It's yummy! The asda one is so much nicer than the morrison's one & totally free too :)
x

Wednesday 18th December
Green day

B: special k chewy delight bar (HeB)

L: Wholemeal pasta (f) with superfree sauce - (onion (sf), garlic (sf), celery (sf), carrots (sf), passata (sf), tom puree (sf)) with 40g reduced fat cheddar (HeA)

D: quorn (f) chilli (f) - (carrots (sf), onion (sf), veg stock (f), cumin (f), chilli (f), garlic (sf), chilli (sf) celery (sf)) topped with 40g reduced fat cheddar (HeA) and served with WW petit pain (HeB) made into garlic bread.

Pudding: mini magnum (9 syns)

HeA: 2 x 40g reduced fat cheddar
HeB: chewy delight, ww petit pain

Syns:9/15
Weekly syns: 19/105

You might be wondering why I keep having the same pasta for lunch almost everyday but it's because I've been working really hard on identifying my binging triggers & the biggest one I have found is letting myself get to hungry and then going for the quickest easiest thing in the cupboard which as we all know is usually crap. So, I've been making a MASSIVE batch of this pasta and keeping it in the fridge so I can just dive in whenever I want which is providing to be really helpful especially as I'm so busy atm with exams/christmas.

:)

Last edited:
Thursday 19th December:
Green Day

B: Half tin of chickpea dahl (f) with WW petit pain (HeB) and 40g reduced fat cheddar (HeA)

L/D: mashed potatoe (f) with low low (HeA), lm sausages (f), broccoli (sf), peas (f) & onion gravy (2 syns)

Pudding:
mini magnum (9 syns) & special k chewy delight (HeB)

HeA: 40g reduced fat cheddar,
HeB: WW petit pain, special k chewy delight bar

Syns: 11/15
Weekly syns: 30/105

:)

Last edited:
Friday 20th December:
Green Day

B: half tin chickpea dahl (f) with 40g reduced fat cheddar (HeA) and WW pitta (HeB)

L
: quorn nuggets (5 syns) with stir fry veg (sf)

D: salad (sf), quorn chicken pieces (f) and rice (f)

P
: special K chewy delight bar (HeB) with mini magnum (9syns)

Snack:
2 x cheese strings (HeA)

HeA
: 40g reduced fat cheddar, 2 cheese strings
HeB: WW pitta, special K chewy delight

Syns: 14/15
Weekly syns: 44/105

Sorry for lack of posting, oops. Everything is just super crazy right now.

I've been 100% on plan though & I'm going to group tomorrow morning :)

Thank you! :)

Week 8:
-2lbs
-20lbs on SW
-32lbs in total

Officially in the 17's.... wooooo!

you are Wonder Woman lol xx

Aww thank you guys!
So I had Christmas day off plan which is a naughty :( but I'm proud of myself because I didn't go crazy about it, no syns, no crisps and only a bit of chocolate which is such a massive improvement on what I would have normally done.

100% back on plan today though & I'm going to try and have a few syn-free days to help balance it all out. My weigh in this week is a bit later than usual due to new year etc. So I've got until thursday to shift the xmas weight and hopefully an extra 1lb to get my 1.5st award :)

Thursday 26th December
Green Day

B/L
: chick pea dahl (f) with 40g reduced fat cheese (HeA) and 2 x WW petit pain (HeB)

D
: quorn (f) stir fry (f) - (cabbage (sf), carrots (sf), broccoli (sf), bean sprouts (sf)) with sweet and sour mugshot (f)

S
: 2 x cheese string
(HeA)

HeA
: 40g reduced fat cheese, 2 x cheese strings
HeB: 2 x ww petit pain

Syns: 0

The biggest challenge for me I suppose is yet to come as over the next week I'll be going to see family a lot, meaning going out for dinners & being around non-slimming world friendly houses i.e. packed with chocolate haha. But, I'm just going to do my best & try and remember that at least it'll be a LOT better than if I wasn't following SW

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas :)

Friday 27th December

B: 3 x lm sausages & ww pitta

D: chickpea dahl & ww pitta & 80g red fat cheddar

Syns: 0

(Quick mobile update)

Cor Lish, you really mean business don't you!
You go girl!!
Hope you've had fun with your family and managed a guilt free chocolate (or 3).
Is your next WI Thurs 2nd like mine then? I'm expecting another gain, boo.

Morning honey x

Hey guyssss :)

Sorry I'm so AWOL at the minute, I'm still 100% on plan but y'know what it's like around xmas there's so much stuff to do I just forget to post on here, oooops :(

Yep, my WI is thursday this week because the place where we weigh isn't open tomorrow, but that gives me extra days to fight the xmas fat haha.

Monday 30th December:

B/L: chick pea dahl (f) with WW pitta (HeB) and 40g reduced fat cheese (HeA)

Snack: special k chewy delight

D: 2 x quorn red onion burgers (f) with peas (f), broccoli (sf), carrots (sf), runner beans (sf), smash (f) made with 60g low low (HeA) and onion gravy (3 syns)

HeA: 40g reduced fat cheese, 60g low low
HeB: WW pitta, special k chewy delight

Syns: 3/15

I know I didn't have enough syns today but I think I'm going out for dinner tomorrow so I'll make up for it :)

Back