Alisha's vegetarian SW diary :)

Week 9:
-0.5lbs

& slimmer of the month for the second month in a row :)

Sooo happy

Last edited:
proud of you xx

You go girl!!!
I've got my weigh in today this week and am expecting another gain! lol.
I'm soooo going to nick some of your recipes and meal ideas the next couple of weeks though.
I love how you syn in meals. I'm terrible and syn with vodka! Lol!!

Thank you both :))

I prefer to syn in meals cause the reason I'm fat isn't cause I necessarily eat junk but I just eat loadssss haha

Evening Lisha!
A couple of people at group tonight said I should be following the green plan really. As everyone does EE I've read up on it and everything but I wonder if it will slow weight loss down.
I think you started on EE and then moved to green only? You've still had fab losses- was there any notable changes for you though?

Evening Lisha!
A couple of people at group tonight said I should be following the green plan really. As everyone does EE I've read up on it and everything but I wonder if it will slow weight loss down.
I think you started on EE and then moved to green only? You've still had fab losses- was there any notable changes for you though?

I absolutely LOVE the green plan, I rave about it to everyone. Unlimited carbs, what's not to love? haha
I've done SW a few times and everytime I've been told to do EE (especially when I wasn't veggie) and it just doesn't work for me very well. I'm not sure why but switching to red/green days has always given me much better losses but more importantly continuously good losses rather than constantly up and down which I see a lot of people having on EE.

I think you should give it a go for a week or so and you'll probably really like it.
If it can work for me & how much I eat and I have PCOS I think it can work for anyone :)

p.s. I know we're all constantly told how horrific carbs are for us by these stupid fad diets but I've lost loads eating loads of carbs and I know lots of people that have lost 5st+ on green days :D

Friday 3rd January
Green Day

B: HiFi chocolate orange (HeB) with 200ml KoKo chocolate milk (HeA)

L: Rice (f), chick pea dahl (f), WW wholemeal pitta bread (HeB), carrots (sf), leeks (sf), runner beans (sf) and 40g reduced fat cheese (HeA)

D: Rice (f) with quorn (f) chilli -(carrots (sf), celery (sf), onions (sf), mixed beans (f), quorn (f), passatta (sf), chilli (sf)) with 50g reduced fat cheese (8 syns)

HeA: 40g reduced fat cheese, 200ml koko chocolate milk
HeB: WW pitta bread, HiFi chocolate orange

Syns: 8/15

Hopefully now all of the Christmas/New Years madness has gone I'll be back to daily food diaries. Like I said, I've been on plan I just haven't been posting on here.

I've decided I'm going to have monthly SW related goals so these are my ones for this month:

- Cut down on dairy (i.e. less cheese)
- More super free with meals
- have a bit more variety

Also, this week I've sat down with my books/magazine and refreshed myself and completely gone back to basics. I WILL get my next award this month, even if it kills me :D

I'm fairly sure I won't lose/will only lose a slight amount this week because of the changes in dates to my WI. So I won't have had a full week but still, bring on Tuesday! Looking forward to getting back into a routine :)

Saturday 4th January:
Green Day
B: 2 x Special K chewy delight (2 x HeB), 200ml KoKo chocolate milk (HeA)

L: Leftovers - quorn (f) chilli -(carrots (sf), celery (sf), onions (sf), mixed beans (f), quorn (f), passatta (sf), chilli (sf)) with some wholewheat pasta (f).

D: Quorn chicken (f), broccoli (sf), leeks (sf) and petit pois (f) in cheesey garlic sauce - (75g Philadelphia light (HeA) with garlic (sf) and herbs (f)) with rice (f).

Snacks: 3 Celebrations (2 x galaxy caramel, 1 mars) (7.5 syns)

HeA: 75g Philadelphia light, 200ml KoKo dairy free chocolate milk
HeB: 2 x special K chewy delight

Syns: 7.5/15

I'm not sure if the syn value for the celebrations is right but it's the only one I can find so it's the one I'm going to use :)

Last edited:
I forgot to say, another one of my goals is to make sure I'm eating enough at work (usually Saturdays) as I really struggle to sit down and relax and eat my dinner in the 30 minute break + I don't like being too full when I go back onto the shop floor

Attachments

• alisha weight loss graph.png
    alisha weight loss graph.png
    912 bytes · Views: 52
Hi luv.

I've been checking in on here over the hols and you've been soooo good. Well done to you for sticking on plan and to your loss and awards!! :D:party0011:
. I've done exactly the same and got my books and mags out. Raring to go !

x

Hey Lish, thanks for the advice! I'm going to try and give it a go today!
I think you're right about the carb related spiel, particularly ringing through my mind as I did the Dukan for a spell last year and lived on boiled eggs and cottage cheese. Eww!

I love how you make little goals and stick to them. I think you've really got your head screwed on and I could do with taking a leaf out of your book xxx

Hey Lish, thanks for the advice! I'm going to try and give it a go today!
I think you're right about the carb related spiel, particularly ringing through my mind as I did the Dukan for a spell last year and lived on boiled eggs and cottage cheese. Eww!

I love how you make little goals and stick to them. I think you've really got your head screwed on and I could do with taking a leaf out of your book xxx

aww you're so nice!

I think that's the first time I've ever heard that haha ;)

Sunday 5th January
Green Day

B/L: 3 x Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary sausages (f), spaghetti in tomato sauce (f), WW peit pain (HeB) and 40g reduced fat cheese (HeA)

Snack: 200ml KoKo dairy free chocolate milk (HeA)

D: Lentil curry (f) - (red lentils (f), onion (sf), tom. purree (sf), garlic (sf), chilli (sf), tbsp quark (f), veg stock cube (f)) with rice (f), broccoli (sf) and WW petit pain (HeB)

HeA
: 200ml koko chocolate milk, 40g red. fat cheese
HeB: WW petit pain x2

Syns: /15

Also, I've decided to stop forcing myself to have the 5-15 syns a day as sometimes I just don't need or want to have them & don't really see the point in forcing extra food down just for the sake of it. However, I will still be using them on the days I do fancy some naughty things or whatever & will still keep to below 15 :)

Monday 6th January
Green Day

B/L: 2 x Linda McCartney red onion sausages (f) with chick pea dahl (f), 2 x WW petit pains (2 x HeB) and 40g reduced fat cheese (HeA)

D: smash (f) made with 75g philadelphia light (HeA), broccoli (sf), leeks (sf), carrots (sf) and petit pois (f) & 1 x quorn chicken burger (2.5 syns) and 2 tsps of onion gravy granules (2 syns).

HeA: 40g reduced fat cheddar, 75g philadelphia light
HeB: 2 x WW petit pain

Syns: 4.5/15

On a side note, I went out with a few friends to a shisha bar last night (stuck to diet coke all night) and it was the first time in years that I haven't felt really self conscious and the size of a house so I'm definitely counting that as a NSV.

I'm hoping for a little lost tomorrow seeing as we've only had 5 days instead of 7 but I need to start reminding myself any loss is a good loss :)

Changed your diary's name :D.... new year new diary name .... I like it x

Good luck at your WI!!! xxx

Well....??
Even checked out your IG incase you had posted it on there!

Back