Alisha's vegetarian SW diary :)

You look absolutely amazing in your picture. Well done. x

Thursday 9th January
Green Day

B: WW petit pain (HeB), LM red onion sausages (f) and chick pea dahl (f)

L: toffee crisp (11.5 syns) and 425ml Koko dairy free milk (HeA)

D: Quorn chilli (f) - (onion (sf), chilli (sf), garlic (sf) carrots (sf), celery (sf), quorn (f), passata (sf), tom. puree (sf) & herbs (sf)) with rice (f), 40g reduced fat cheese (HeA) and WW petit pain (HeB)

HeA: 425ml koko milk, 40g reduced fat cheese
HeB: 2 x ww petit pain

Syns: 11.5/15

You need to update your profile piccy with the new one ..... or even one of you smiling.... you have a lot to smile about with the progress you have made xxxx

You need to update your profile piccy with the new one ..... or even one of you smiling.... you have a lot to smile about with the progress you have made xxxx

I'm not much of a smiler, my cheeks are so big they cover my eyes like some kind of hamster! haha

Friday 10th January
Green Day

B: Chickpea dahl (f), 40g reduced fat cheese (HeA) and WW petit pain (HeB)

L: HiFi deluxe (6 syns) and 350ml skimmed milk (HeA) with 5 cauldren falafel bites (5 syns)

D: Quorn stir fry (f) - (cabbage (sf), onion (sf), spring onion (sf), broccoli (sf), carrots (sf), quorn chicken pieces (f), chilli (sf), spice (f), herbs (f) soy sauce (f) bean sprouts (sf)) with noodles (f) and 1dsp sesame seeds (HeB) and 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce (0.5 syns)

HeA: 40g reduced fat cheese, 350ml skimmed milk
HeB: ww petit pain, 1 dsp sesame seeds

Syns: 11.5/15

I'm not much of a smiler, my cheeks are so big they cover my eyes like some kind of hamster! haha

As long as you are smiling on the inside xx

Saturday 11th January
Green day

B: 2 x special k chewy delights (HeB), 5 x falafel bites (5 syns)

L: chick pea dahl (f), noodles (f) cabbage (sf) onion (sf) beansprouts (sf) carrots (sf) broccoli (sf)

D: Crunchie McFlurry (16.5 syns)

HeA: -
HeB: 2 x special k chewy delight bars

Syns: 21.5/15

Sooo, today I was obviously quite naughty :( I can count some of the ice cream as a HeA right? haha

Morning Lish!
I wouldn't worry about yesterdays syns. Still real good. Also- you've never gone over before. Also imagine if it was before SW- could have gone up to 100 syns (I keep doing over 100 :-( )

I downloaded IG on my new phone this morning and have followed you :)
I don't know how to use it yet though- makes absolutely no sense to me. When I work it out I might post some pics and stuff too.
I really need to get back on track this week. Its 9 days until my birthday and I'm totally off the wagon as I was upset at my gain on Wednesday. Helpful.
Ok- I haven't actually been totally off. But haven't written my food down and then last night had subway and mcdonalds. Within 30 mins of each other. On the way home from the pub (lots of vodka too).
Apart from that catastrophe I've been good. I think.

That WW is completely out of order. My consultant told us about it the other week. Apparently its the 4th year in a row that they've changed the plan in Jan and this time the first 2 weeks is basically our plan! Tut!

Saturday 11th January
Green day

B: 2 x special k chewy delights (HeB), 5 x falafel bites (5 syns)

L: chick pea dahl (f), noodles (f) cabbage (sf) onion (sf) beansprouts (sf) carrots (sf) broccoli (sf)

D: Crunchie McFlurry (16.5 syns)

HeA: -
HeB: 2 x special k chewy delight bars

Syns: 21.5/15

Sooo, today I was obviously quite naughty :( I can count some of the ice cream as a HeA right? haha

Of course.... you have to consider mental health too xx

I love you guys haha! :)

Sunday 12th january
Green Day

B: 3 x lm sausages (3syns - chilled ones, not frozen), spaghetti in tomato sauce (f) & ww petit pain (heb) & 40g reduced fat Cheddar ( HeA )

Snack: hifi deluxe (heb), cucumber (sf) 75g philadelphia light (hea) & 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce ( 0.5 syns)

D: chickpea dahl (f), quorn (f) and broccoli (sf) curry with rice (f)

HeA: 40g reduced fat Cheddar, 75g philadelphia light
HeB: WW petit pain, hifi deluxe

Syns: 3.5/15

Hi hun x if u hv time could u post your recipe for chick pea dahl? Thanks Lxx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun x if u hv time could u post your recipe for chick pea dahl? Thanks Lxx

Hey lovely :)

It's not a recipe I'm really lazy and it comes straight out of the tin haha. The morrisons and asda obes are syn free x

Hey lovely :)

It's not a recipe I'm really lazy and it comes straight out of the tin haha. The morrisons and asda obes are syn free x

Even better! Are they tinned or chilled? Thanks hun, hv a good day x Lx

Monday 13 December
Green Day

Breakfast
- 3 x Linda McCartney vegetarian sausages (3 syns)
- chick pea dahl (f)
- Weight Watcher's petit pain (HeB)

Snack
- Special K chewy delight (HeB)

Dinner:
- Quorn chilli - (carrots (sf), celery (sf), onions (sf), tom puree (sf), passata (sf), garlic (sf), chilli (sf), herbs (f) and quorn (f))
- rice (f)
- 40g reduced fat cheese (HeA)

HeA
: 40g reduced fat cheese
HeB: WW petit pain, special K chewy delight

Syns: 3/15

Body Magic (weekly totals):

Biking - 80 minutes
Cross trainer - 5 minutes
Dog walking - 40 minutes

Total - 125 minutes
Target - 45 minutes

So I've decided that I'm going to start aiming for my bronze body magic award. This week was my first week & in all honesty I'm really proud of myself considering previous to this I'd not done a single minute of body magic/exercise at all!

So, every Monday night I'm now going to be adding my weekly body magic totals & a little update etc. and just see where it goes.

Weigh in tomorrow & despite me actually trying really hard my scales say I haven't lost anything since my WI in last week. I don't know if that's me not actually having lost anything or because I had to weigh on some strange different groups scales last week. Ah well, I'll find out tomorrow. Fingers crossed :)

Last edited:
Hey Lish!

Stalker moment- but you didn't tell us about any body magic!!!! (IG)
xxx

Back