Alisha's vegetarian SW diary :)

Hey Lish!

Stalker moment- but you didn't tell us about any body magic!!!! (IG)
xxx

my god you're quick!
I've literally just added it haha.

I didn't want to post it daily because I'm not really sure what I'm doing at the minute but you can see a picture of my f.i.t form thingy on IG :D xx

oh really? I do sound like a stalker now then!
The internet was down in the house so was playing on my new phone with the data whatsit. Eeep

Glad you're enjoying it anyway pal!
I've been doing some thinking today and feel I need to start moving a little...

oh really? I do sound like a stalker now then!
The internet was down in the house so was playing on my new phone with the data whatsit. Eeep

Glad you're enjoying it anyway pal!
I've been doing some thinking today and feel I need to start moving a little...

I started by just doing 10 minutes - I don't do anything excessive just enough to get a bit out of breath and sweaty, no need for marathon running.

It's crazy how quickly you're able to do more and more without getting tired. I've gone from 10 mins max to 25 mins max on my bike in just a week :)

Race for life - June

Holiday - August

My birthday - September

Graduation - 2015

On a side note, I've decided that these ^ are going to be my goals. I'm not setting a particular weight I want to be for any of them just that I'll be smaller, fitter and enjoy them more because of my new lifestyle :D

Well done on the body magic :D

Hi all. Do you have any tips on dried fruits and nuts? Ie do you use them as healthy extras or syns etc. Im still new to mimimins so sorry if I don't make sence.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all. Do you have any tips on dried fruits and nuts? Ie do you use them as healthy extras or syns etc. Im still new to mimimins so sorry if I don't make sence.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not really a nut fan & I don't like dried fruits so I don't have those either.

I have sesame seeds sometimes as a HeB but that's about it.

Tuesday 14th January
Green Day

Breakfast:
- special K chewy delight bar (HeB)

Lunch:
- quorn crispy fillet (3 syns)
- smash (f)
- yorkshire pudding (2.5 syns)
- onion gravy (1.5 syns)
- broccoli (sf), leeks (sf) and petit pois (f)

Dinner:

- brown pasta (f)
- quorn (f) bolognese - (onion (sf), carrots (sf), celery (sf), pasatta (sf), garlic (sf))
- WW petit pain (HeB)
- 40g reduced fat cheese (HeA)

HeA: 40g reduced fat cheese
HeB: special k chewy delight, ww petit pain

Syns: 7/15

7/7/7 - day 1

Weighed in today & I've lost 2.5lbs which I'm quite please about. Slightly annoyed that the body magic doesn't seem to have made a difference but I'm enjoying it so I don't mind. I got SOTW too.

I want to lose at least 2.5 next week so that I can get my next award in time to go back to uni so I'm going to do the 7/7/7 challenge again with some girls from group so speed and superspeed foods will be in red.

:)

Flippin heck Lish!!! Get you!!!

You're doing fab and I would stick to the bodymagic if you're enjoying it!!!

Going great guns there x

Evening Lish!

If it wasn't for you (and minimins) I wouldn't be on here every day and I might have completely ditched it by now. So thanks for your detailed diary and your updates. Its so motivating and inspiring!!
I was thinking you probably ought to try and get a fair bit of batch cooking done this week before you're back to uni, you've been eating such good meals and you want to keep it up! I made this delicious gardeners pie a while back now and had a slab out the freezer last night. My god was it good.

I really really thoroughly recommend it.

It was based on Orla's recipe:-
http://www.minimins.com/sw-winter-warmer-recipes/329234-syn-free-shepherds-pie.html

but obvs use quorn mince, veggie oxo etc.

Anyway- just a thought xxx

Evening Lish!

If it wasn't for you (and minimins) I wouldn't be on here every day and I might have completely ditched it by now. So thanks for your detailed diary and your updates. Its so motivating and inspiring!!
I was thinking you probably ought to try and get a fair bit of batch cooking done this week before you're back to uni, you've been eating such good meals and you want to keep it up! I made this delicious gardeners pie a while back now and had a slab out the freezer last night. My god was it good.

I really really thoroughly recommend it.

It was based on Orla's recipe:-
http://www.minimins.com/sw-winter-warmer-recipes/329234-syn-free-shepherds-pie.html

but obvs use quorn mince, veggie oxo etc.

Anyway- just a thought xxx

Awww you're so lovely!

I think at the minute I'm going to be alright on the batch cooking front. It's just 1 day that I'm slightly worried about because I'm in lectures 11-7 on a tuesday & 1-3 on a thursday. I live at home so I should be fine :)

That recipe looks SO good though x

dont forget the baked beans (see further down the thread!!)

Lish! That flipping chickpea dahl!!! :sign0137:

Back