Alisha's vegetarian SW diary :)

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments guys.
I've taken some time to chill and things but life goes on, and I'm just going to move on and get on with things as best as possible.

weigh in this week wasn't very good, I gained a pound :( my best ever gain too which was a bit of a bummer even though I've been on plan but my consultant thinks its because I'm stressed etc. on it 100% again this week though :)

I'll post my weekly body magic thing when I get home as I've not got the sheet with me at the minute and this is just a quick update from my ipad between lectures.

Tuesday 21st January

Breakfast:
2 x Special K chewy delights (2 heb)

lunch:
pasta n sauce (f)
4 x cheese strings (2 hea)

snack:
propercorn cheese flavour (4.5)
galaxy ripple (8.5)

dinner:
quorn chilli (f)
basmati rice (2)

syns: 15/15

i'll write this up properly when I get home but I've decided to use all my syns on Tuesdays for this semester as I have weigh in at 9:30 then lectures 11-7 so I won't be home till 8:30 :( and I think by keeping myself full I won't get as tired and end up in mcdonalds (there's one literally next to my campus :()

Week 2 body magic - 14th - 21st January

Biking - 84 minutes

Dog walking - 110

Cross trainer - 24 minutes

Total : 198
Target: 45

Wednesday 22nd January
Green Day

Breakfast/lunch:
- 3 x Linda McCartney's RO sausages (f)
- 2 x WW petit pain (HeB)
- chick pea dahl (f)
- 40g red. fat cheese (HeA)

Dinner:
- Egg fried rice - (Micro rice (1.5), spring onion (sf), peas (f), egg (f))
- quorn chicken bits (f)
- cabbage (sf), carrots (sf), onions (sf), bean sprouts (sf)
- stir fry sauce (7)

HeA: 40g red. fat cheese
HeB: 2 x ww petit pain

Syns: 8.5/15

Wednesday 22nd January
Green Day

Breakfast/lunch:
- 3 x Linda McCartney's RO sausages (f)
- 2 x WW petit pain (HeB)
- chick pea dahl (f)
- 40g red. fat cheese (HeA)

Dinner:
- Egg fried rice - (Micro rice (1.5), spring onion (sf), peas (f), egg (f))
- quorn chicken bits (f)
- cabbage (sf), carrots (sf), onions (sf), bean sprouts (sf)
- stir fry sauce (7)

HeA: 40g red. fat cheese
HeB: 2 x ww petit pain

Syns: 8.5/15

Another good food day !! :D

Hi - I have just been going through your diaries and was wondering what you do with quorn mince , if anything, to put flavour to it.

I have done a couple of green days and have found that I don`t want to eat all evening and thought I would try 3 or 4 a week.

Have had Linda Mc sausages but nothing else. Can I trouble you for a little advice on what you find the best and where you normally buy stuff.

Thanks x

Lovely to have you back Lish!
I wonder if your tiny little gain could be to do with starting the exercise. Anyhoo you'll see it drop off next week.
Good idea about syns on a Tuesday- it'll be so much easier to handle and you won't feel so deprived. Whoever sorts out the timetable is an idiot.
Anyway you can swop seminar days or anything?

Hi - I have just been going through your diaries and was wondering what you do with quorn mince , if anything, to put flavour to it.

I have done a couple of green days and have found that I don`t want to eat all evening and thought I would try 3 or 4 a week.

Have had Linda Mc sausages but nothing else. Can I trouble you for a little advice on what you find the best and where you normally buy stuff.

Thanks x

Hellooo :)
I use the quorn mince/chicken in the exact same way I would normal meat. So curries, chilli con carne, Bolognese etc. :)

I normally shop at asda/tesco but nearly everywhere sells good vegetarian stuff nowadays x

Lovely to have you back Lish!
I wonder if your tiny little gain could be to do with starting the exercise. Anyhoo you'll see it drop off next week.
Good idea about syns on a Tuesday- it'll be so much easier to handle and you won't feel so deprived. Whoever sorts out the timetable is an idiot.
Anyway you can swop seminar days or anything?

Hellooo lovely :)
I'm not sure what's going on in all honesty, I've not been feeling good for a while but used to blame it on my size/diet but now I'm eating well and exercising its making me wonder if I've got something wrong. I won't bore you with the details but I'm going to the drs on Tuesday to see what they say. Tmi, but I think the reason is that I haven't had a visit from the poo fairy in a v.long time & think I've got the lovely ibs that the rest of my family has :(

I can't change my timetable but I'm not too bothered about it because it means I'm only in 2 days a week. Wooo :) x

Thursday 23rd January

Breakfast:
- 2 x special k chewy delight bars (heb)
- 2 x cheese strings (hea)

Lunch:
- galaxy ripple (8.5)
- propercorn (4.5)

Dinner:
- egg fried rice (1.5) with spring onions and peas
- quorn & chickpea curry (f) with stir fry veg (sf)

Syns: 14.5/15

Food is a bit rubbish today cause I feel really Blergh.
Ah well :)

Thursday 23rd January

Breakfast:
- 2 x special k chewy delight bars (heb)
- 2 x cheese strings (hea)

Lunch:
- galaxy ripple (8.5)
- propercorn (4.5)

Dinner:
- egg fried rice (1.5) with spring onions and peas
- quorn & chickpea curry (f) with stir fry veg (sf)

Syns: 14.5/15

Food is a bit rubbish today cause I feel really Blergh.
Ah well :)
Hope you feel much better tomorrow x

Just weighed in & I've lost 2.5lbs :)
I worked really bloody hard for that as well lol. I got my club 10 award too.

Dr's appointment this morning was okay, she said she is really impressed with how I'm doing & says I'm the healthiest I've ever been woo! However she said she thinks I've got ibs & possibly something wrong with my thyroid so I've got to go for blood tests on Monday ;(
x

Lishhh!!!
You got your Club 10!!! Congratulations!!!
You truly deserve that wonderful loss- well done!

A pain about the docs bad bits- but at least she's pinpointed them and will help you sort it out.
And as for her being impressed- thats quite an acheivment in itself! Nothing like someone being proud of you who doesn't have to be!!
If it helps- I'm proud of you too! xxx

Lishhh!!!
You got your Club 10!!! Congratulations!!!
You truly deserve that wonderful loss- well done!

A pain about the docs bad bits- but at least she's pinpointed them and will help you sort it out.
And as for her being impressed- thats quite an acheivment in itself! Nothing like someone being proud of you who doesn't have to be!!
If it helps- I'm proud of you too! xxx

Aww what would I do without you!
You've got me welling up in the middle of uni!

I was a bit naughty after weigh in & had a mars bar oops :( haha xx

Update: I'm really annoyed with myself but I'm just going to class today as being off plan.
Just been to a meeting & it was catered... one thing lead to another & there was an incident with some brownies :(

Ah well. Writing today off & back 100% tomorrow :)

Update: I'm really annoyed with myself but I'm just going to class today as being off plan.
Just been to a meeting & it was catered... one thing lead to another & there was an incident with some brownies :(

Ah well. Writing today off & back 100% tomorrow :)

Hun, with ur club 10, ur loss this week & a good report from the docs, I deserved those brownies!! Xx as my diary says " tomorrow's a new day" :) x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hun, with ur club 10, ur loss this week & a good report from the docs, I deserved those brownies!! Xx as my diary says " tomorrow's a new day" :) x L x

I suppose so. I just have to be really careful because I seem to lose weight differently to everyone else :(

I'm so sick of people in group talking about how they've had junk & takeaways and still lose 2 lbs but I have to work so hard & exercise to get the same results :(

Oops bit of a rant haha

I suppose so. I just have to be really careful because I seem to lose weight differently to everyone else :(

I'm so sick of people in group talking about how they've had junk & takeaways and still lose 2 lbs but I have to work so hard & exercise to get the same results :(

Oops bit of a rant haha

But do u no what hun, I've been to group with ppl like that & the reason why they eat junk & still lose is because the rest of the time they're hardly eating, not on the plan & the weight loss is never sustained, ive seen it so many times. If they could eat so much junk "and still lose weight" then why are they overweight in the 1st place?! What ur doing is a change of lifestyle x I no it's frustrating at the time x continue doing what ur doing :eek: x L x

But do u no what hun, I've been to group with ppl like that & the reason why they eat junk & still lose is because the rest of the time they're hardly eating, not on the plan & the weight loss is never sustained, ive seen it so many times. If they could eat so much junk "and still lose weight" then why are they overweight in the 1st place?! What ur doing is a change of lifestyle x I no it's frustrating at the time x continue doing what ur doing :eek: x L x

I've never thought about it like that. Thank you lovely x

Back