Alison's slim1day diary

Excellent

STS today. Weight loss has really dropped off recently. :sigh:

Def onwards and downwards.:)
How are you doing?

Sticking to it 100% but as of yesterday had only lost 0.6 lb since sat.official weigh in tomorrow so hopefully something will happen in the night! Getting impatient but trying not to give up, will see what those naughty scales say tomorrow.mind you I came off the pill about a month ago and haven't come on yet so hopefully it will be that. I do my measurement every Monday so if the scales aren't good hopefully that will be.we can do it!!

Struggling to stay on track; more grief at work; line manager really got it in for me. I'm in touch with my union but she's being devious and underhand, saying she said things she didn't , claiming i'm not following instructions

The cow is setting me up for suspension. Denying she said how to do things that have been done the same way for months saying she said something different. Moving things and going through drawers and filing cabinets; taking stuff out of locked drawers and saying its been left out and not stored correctly. Her word against mine and as she's senior management will back her!!!

slim1day said:
Struggling to stay on track; more grief at work; line manager really got it in for me. I'm in touch with my union but she's being devious and underhand, saying she said things she didn't , claiming i'm not following instructions

The cow is setting me up for suspension. Denying she said how to do things that have been done the same way for months saying she said something different. Moving things and going through drawers and filing cabinets; taking stuff out of locked drawers and saying its been left out and not stored correctly. Her word against mine and as she's senior management will back her!!!

I am so sorry to hear what u r going through it must be so hard! I had a terrible experience with a bully boss 2yrs ago which really shock me up so I know how u must be feeling. Stay strong hun. She must have a sad little life if she's going to this extent!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm back in the zone.
Going to re-start tomorrow.
Another New year another new me declaration.
4 litres of water in fridge ready.
Eating last bit of flapjack now so no temptations left in the house (chocs all eaten)
Scales ready and waiting for weigh in
Aiming to stick to mainly 4 packs a day avoiding food altogether but if that too strict will go 3 and protein & veg; however will be having some extra milk for tea as not enough in allowance; I know this may slow weight loss down but for me it enables me to stick to diet without the extra i'd throw towel in as i need lots tea to survive.
Will update my stats in morning as haven't up dated since mid Nov; wonder how much i've put back on?
I have been on cross trainer 2 or 3 times a week every week and can still get into some size 14 trousers so hoping for about half stone gain (might be wishful thinking) the truth will be on the scales in the morning

slim1day said:
I'm back in the zone.
Going to re-start tomorrow.
Another New year another new me declaration.
4 litres of water in fridge ready.
Eating last bit of flapjack now so no temptations left in the house (chocs all eaten)
Scales ready and waiting for weigh in
Aiming to stick to mainly 4 packs a day avoiding food altogether but if that too strict will go 3 and protein & veg; however will be having some extra milk for tea as not enough in allowance; I know this may slow weight loss down but for me it enables me to stick to diet without the extra i'd throw towel in as i need lots tea to survive.
Will update my stats in morning as haven't up dated since mid Nov; wonder how much i've put back on?
I have been on cross trainer 2 or 3 times a week every week and can still get into some size 14 trousers so hoping for about half stone gain (might be wishful thinking) the truth will be on the scales in the morning

Can I steal this whole thing? This is exactly me x

Ok so I weighed in this morning and have gone up to 12st 5.5lbs :cry: eeeeeek that's a whooping 11.5lbs gain since mid November.
Have re-set my stats, ticker etc but haven't removed my 2 stone loss badge as i hope to be back there by tomorrow.:)
Have had 1.5 litres of water so far and burnt 204 cals on crosstrainer this morning.
About to have my first pack today going to have a Toffee shake.

Not a bad day 1 so far
3 litres water downed
3 packs consumed: 2 shakes and cottage pie n veg
Got my bar for later this evening in case munchies set in

Day 2 here we go.
Have updated my stats today even though only completed 1 day this is because:
1.Yesterday i was obese but today i've returned to being overweight :D
2. I can lay claim legitimately to my 2 stone achievement badge that i didn't remove when entered re-starting stats yesterday :rolleyes:
3. I'm hoping that by acknowledging a good first day result will keep me on the straight and narrow :eek:

Well done on the above that's brill! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Upped the level on crosstrainer this morning to 12, 15 mins burnt 244 cals going to try to up level by 1 for next 3 days so that get to level 15 for 15 mins hoping that will burn 300 cals

Quite pleased with myself as upped the cross-trainer in one go this morning so 15 mins at level 15 burnt 308 cals.

Went to have a bra fitting at M&S today they reckon i'm a 36 f/g depending on cup fit had been wearing a 38 e. Only prob was they didn't have any underwired ones to fit (not a huge department) so settled on a non underwired full support one again only one style fitted!!! Did pick up a sports bra in sale though reduced to £7 from £18
Then nipped to Asda Living and tried on several in 36f (again not a 36g in sight) got 4 underwired ones treated myself to the matching shorts as well as bras were a bargain compared to the M&S one.

Well done hun with the cross trainer!!

Are the measurings free? I seriously need to get re-measured im just guessing at bra sizes and its not doing me any favours atall!! xxx

Yes its a free service but you do need to book an appointment in advance.I just phoned up at beginning of week and booked today as it was convenient for me They take you into changing rooms measure you ask you what sort of styles like or not then they run off and get a couple of bras in the size they think you are then they keep getting different ones until they satisfied with fit and you are happy.
Think i tried on about 6 but they didn't have great deal of choice in mega cup sizes.

Ohhh right i might do that then :D Thankyou :D Im down to i THINK a DD now But im probably way off ha x

That's a good idea. I should get fitted too as I am still wearing the same one as when I started the diet. Just scared I will go in and have go have something massive lol and my weight loss has just been a figment if my imagination

Pleased i went as even just wearing new exercise bra feels a lot better this morning more support. I'll probably go back and get measured again in couple of months as hopefully will have lost bit more boobage by then.

Back