All by myself and dragging the husband along!

Well I'm sure he could, lol!!!! :rotflmao:

So today
Breakfast
Zoats
Only 25g oats mullerlight frozen fruit
75ml skimmed milk
2tbspn SF monin

Lunch
Butternut squash sweet potato soup all SF

Dinner
Leftover chilli and carrots and Swede.
SW scotch egg 1 syn
Light babybel

Club biscuit 6syn and a aldi milky way 3.5syn

Well also if I'm on plan then I know fully its the drugs. Although with that kind of gain after I've been good it is the bloody drugs!
No excuses, going to stay on plan. Approx 2-3weeks left on them. Might ask the hubby to hide the scales but my size 16 jeans are feeling snug aswell dam it. He can't hide my clothes lol

Ye deffo hide the scales just imagine your due on my clothes are always tight then lol. Good for you for staying strong you may find won't be to bad this week anyway

Hugs for you Emma, definitely hide those scales, it's too distressing watching that little dial. Remember your hormones are going to be all over the place at the minute so don't get stressed if your jeans are a bit snug, they'll be getting comfy again soon. X

You all are wonderful. I think I would be seriously of the rails crying in a heap without your messages.
A small victory, scales went down by 500g to 90.3 this morning. I know I shouldn't be weighing.....I am off to kidderminster with work Tues to Fri so there really will be no scales whilst I'm away x

So today
Oats 25g
Muller light
Frozen berries
50ml skimmed milk

Lunch
Egg wraps
Taco bean thing
Salsa
Refried beans

Dinner
Boiled potatoes
Peas
Carrots and swede
Broccoli
Quorn Cumberland sausages x2 1 syn
Sainsbury's bgty sausage 1.5syn

Snacks
Hartley jelly 1/2 syn
Sw scotch egg 1.5 syn
Light babybel
One laughing cow triangle
Couple of cups of tea

Done 20k steps today. Hopefully the scales can be my mate tomorrow

I'm in awe of your 20k steps Emma! I've spent best part of the day in and out of the car and got a huge total of 5012:D Even when trying to walk I still haven't hit 10k, it's really hard, so wow for your 20k, excellent :) X

20000 is amazing!! I am on my feet all the time at work and I tend to do about 12000 a day but I only ever get more than 20k when I've gone out to the zoo or something! Hahaha. Well done :D

Yay for the scales. They will inevitably go down if you stick to plan :) xx

Well I'd just eaten a massive lunch and wanted a nap but needed to get some binding fine at the print shop. So just thought sod it I will walk. Walking everywhere takes alot of time though! Didn't get my report finished lol. 10k is the best part of 2 hours for me. Trying to walk into town when possible etc. but could freshly do with my mums dogs here to get building it up with little and often walls during the day rather than fitting it in at lunchtime. Scales said 90.8kg this morning. Trying to keep my expectations to STS as a target for the next few weeks. I think I need to be cutting down the portion sizes but see how I do fully on plan for the next few days whilst I'm away.

First day away and not been a good sw plan follower.

Normal breakfast
Lunch was a quick sw scotch egg then pineapple in the car on the way to the Midlands.

So then arrived too late for lunch and fell into a cafe to have afternoon tea. Well a cake a scone and tea.

To redeem or try to redeem I had two mugshots and a satsuma for dinner.

Been Swimming at the hotel pool. Didn't do too many lengths as I forgot my goggles and didn't want neck ache tomorrow.

Did 10,000 steps though. My size 16 jeans are getting very snug in not only waist but thigh and bum area now, dam it.

First day away and not been a good sw plan follower.

Normal breakfast
Lunch was a quick sw scotch egg then pineapple in the car on the way to the Midlands.

So then arrived too late for lunch and fell into a cafe to have afternoon tea. Well a cake a scone and tea.

To redeem or try to redeem I had two mugshots and a satsuma for dinner.

Been Swimming at the hotel pool. Didn't do too many lengths as I forgot my goggles and didn't want neck ache tomorrow.

Did 10,000 steps though. My size 16 jeans are getting very snug in not only waist but thigh and bum area now, dam it.

Well done for trying to stick to plan and also on the swimming!! :)

Don't worry about the jeans! You could be bloated and full of water as well. Don't fret too much, stick to plan and it will be back to normal soon hopefully!

Just keep thinking about the bigger picture and how much you have already lost. Anything you put on while taking these drugs doesn't matter because you know you can lose it again if you put your mind to it :)

Big hugs xxxx

(((Hugs Emma))) don't worry over the cake and scone, you've been good sticking to plan and all your swimming and walking will have covered you eating them.
As for your 16‘s getting tight, remember that it's not what you're eating, it's the drugs and if you need to go back to a more comfy pair it's not a fail, it's only for a short while and wear them with pride as they represent all you're doing in your goal of becoming a mother ((( X)))

So I've been away sulking ( no point dragging you ladies down off the sw path). I've been quite bad. Cake, Ben and Jerry cans home with us, KFC etc.

I'm still on the menopause drug and started stimulation drugs last night. But absolutely remarkably I've pretty much sts. Dam it, if only I had stayed on the proper path I might be on the way to the 5 stone. Can't see my signature to change it on the phone. but I'm 89.4kg so just over the 14stone right now. Heading to Poland Mon to Thursday night and going to try to stay on plan with the main aim of sts and a bonus if I lose because I have no idea what my body is doing and neither does it.

Hope everyone is well

Maybe your body needed it to make it realise you are being healthy and might see losses again.

Least you haven't gained anyway which is great

Ben and jerrys yummy

It's far too sweet though. I love the new banana one but for me they could ditch 90% of the caramel, chocolate etc and it would still be lovely and allot less syns

Even looking at the tub is about twenty lol

So yesterday
Zoats
Coffee etc you know it by now

Lunch
Chicken noodle soup. I added mushrooms and peas.

Snacks
Loads of tea - I'm feeling like I have a cold
Club
Pear
Satsuma
Fresh pineapple

Dinner
Spaghetti carbonara - syns for the sauce (sw cannot do low syn creamy sauces) I added lean gammon

Did about 2.5litres of water and about 8000 steps. Of to Poland

So yesterday
Zoats
Coffee etc you know it by now

Lunch
Chicken noodle soup. I added mushrooms and peas.

Snacks
Loads of tea - I'm feeling like I have a cold
Club
Pear
Satsuma
Fresh pineapple

Dinner
Spaghetti carbonara - syns for the sauce (sw cannot do low syn creamy sauces) I added lean gammon

Did about 2.5litres of water and about 8000 steps. Of to Poland

Food looking good Emma, I'm going to be giving your zoats a try today. Enjoy Poland, even though it is work X

Back