All by myself and dragging the husband along!

I think I'm due tomorrow but with the drugs, who knows.

So this morning zoats and the usual

Lunch
Baked potato and mushy peas with mint sauce. No speed but just wanted something filling and quick.

Hartley jelly 0.5 syn

Extra coffee and some decaf teas probably took the test of my allowance up

Dinner
Carvery! Some syns for that
Had half a malteaser bunny at 4 syns.

And of course my menopause injection. Didn't go for a walk as it started raining argh. Need to go to sainsburys for a mullerlight top up tomorrow so will get on a walk. At least I didn't have two lunches. Had my breakfast earlier and made myself wait for lunch longer. Maybe that's the key.

Hope everyone is well x

Not TOTM. I don't really get it, as I'm on the implant. Although I did have an 8 month long one when I first had it put it, which stopped a couple of weeks ago! Thank the lord!!! haha it was hell. But hopefully they've settled back down again now and I'll either have regular ones or none at all like I did before.

Jesus haha rather you than me lol bet that cost a fortune in supplies hahahaha. The depo brill for that stopped straight away nothing for 2 years. Come off it in December as was told can take a year for things to return to normal I returned straight away lol but abit all over the place hence why affected my weight for few weeks

Jesus haha rather you than me lol bet that cost a fortune in supplies hahahaha. The depo brill for that stopped straight away nothing for 2 years. Come off it in December as was told can take a year for things to return to normal I returned straight away lol but abit all over the place hence why affected my weight for few weeks

Is that an injection? Or like the coil? I've never heard of it x

Depropevira I was on that for quiet a few years, I had lots of wieght gain.
Think got a tad more depressed on it but great for no periods.
Injection in the buttock, not sure what it's like now but in 1987 the needle looked like something used on a horse and biting on a wooden stick optional, and I always opted. :D

God lol after giving birth I find it a doddle lol had Olivia December went on it in the jan never felt a thing. Just a lil prick that's all. Side effects to them all isn't there i just didn't want periods I used to get depressed on the pill

Ahhh, I stay away from the injection, you are only supposed to have it for so long. My mate had hers for about 17 years, when the nurse noticed, and told her she needed to stop right away. Can cause alsorts of problems with different things, and now shes having loads of trouble with her nervous system and they are wondering if its that that caused it! It scared me too much lmao.

I love the implant, once every 3 years you just need to get it changed, every 2 years for me cause of my weight. Love it though. Don't know why I bled so much this time I've had it put in, I didn't the first time. I think I got some tablets the first time to make it stop faster, but I never went back and got them this time!

Hopefully will only have to have it put in once more and then I will have lost enough weight to start trying for a baby :)

God lol after giving birth I find it a doddle lol had Olivia December went on it in the jan never felt a thing. Just a lil prick that's all. Side effects to them all isn't there i just didn't want periods I used to get depressed on the pill

It sounds like they may of changed the syrum it was to thick to go through a normal kneedle o_O. Yes child birth certainly puts an eye opener on stubbing your toe :D:D

Ahhh, I stay away from the injection, you are only supposed to have it for so long. My mate had hers for about 17 years, when the nurse noticed, and told her she needed to stop right away. Can cause alsorts of problems with different things, and now shes having loads of trouble with her nervous system and they are wondering if its that that caused it! It scared me too much lmao.

I love the implant, once every 3 years you just need to get it changed, every 2 years for me cause of my weight. Love it though. Don't know why I bled so much this time I've had it put in, I didn't the first time. I think I got some tablets the first time to make it stop faster, but I never went back and got them this time!

Hopefully will only have to have it put in once more and then I will have lost enough weight to start trying for a baby :)

Oh right never knew that I was always on the pill when young and it took 6 years to get caught with Olivia . Then after just wanted to make sure I was safe and didn't want to have to remeber to take the pill after having no sleep.

Iv never liked the idea of them putting implant in or taking it out hate stuff like that. I'm a right wuss lol . Currently on nothing because of how long it took with Olivia and we just think if it happens it happens not getting my hopes up. Good tho that periods returned straight away I didn't think they would.

Iv told hubby after 2 kids he can go get the snip done my part then.

Fingers crossed for you then it's the best thing ever loosing weight to help get pregnant. We went for help as been trying for so long got told to go on a diet . Hubby had loads to loose and you start and think will never do it. Looked into private ivf but for better chances needed to loose weight . Started a diet in the jan found out I was preg 7th April . Just goes to show only 2 months of healthy eating and it happened

It sounds like they may of changed the syrum it was to thick to go through a normal kneedle o_O. Yes child birth certainly puts an eye opener on stubbing your toe :D:D

Il be honest a don't look stand there pushing nail into another finger then it's all done hahahahaha

Yep once you have given birth you can do anything lol

I didn't used to have periods at all before I started the implant, ever since I was about 15, probably younger, I had irregular ones, then they just stopped altogether. Doctor says I've got PCOS but never had any tests done for it or anything. I think I will struggle getting pregnant, just a feeling I have, so the more chance I can give myself the better. We need to pay off all our debts first anyway, so don't really want to start trying until 2020/2021. Want to live our life a bit first. I'm 26 and Jono is 31 so we have a few years left yet :)

Ye your both still young. We have been together since 2006 married 2010 we were trying back in 2009. Got preg in 2004 at age of 25 . Lees 2 months younger than me .

I got told I had pcos had scan as my periods stopped. I think it was due to stress with money when we were younger. They did say I may need help with trying to conceive . Soon as we decided to get checked out I was fine it was him . By this time my periods had returned to normal.

I think most young people now days end up with money troubles/debt. Far too easy to get a credit card before you really understand them, then end up with loads of money on them, then spend the next god knows how long paying it back! Don't learn anything about all this in school, they should teach them more about it IMO. Worst thing I ever did was get a credit card! LOL Could kill my younger self!

Sorry Emma we have taken over your diary!!!!!!!! Feel free to slap us xxx

Yep couldn't agree more we are straight now tho but effected us when we where younger your dead right .wages used to just cover bills times where really hard.

Ye sorry Emma

Ha ha no problem I'm enjoying the read lol. Didn't I hear on TV that the male pill is now is use. About time!

Back